Napoleon 55204 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer Grill Accessory, Multi
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 48 stainless steel blades efficiently tenderize meat
- Increase foods flavor; punctures allow marinades to penetrate deeper into meat
- Tougher cuts of meat BBQ more evenly and become more succulent
- Tenderization reduces grilling time
- Easy to clean top rack, dishwasher safe
- The ergonomic handle allows you to effortlessly push the tenderizer into meat
- Locking blade cover ensures you wont accidentally tenderize yourself, safely locking the blades in place for storage
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|48 Blade Meat Tenderizer||Rotisserie Grill Basket||PRO Silicone Basting Mop||PRO Stainless Steel 3 Piece Toolset|
|Colour||Multi||Stainless Steel||Black and Red||Multi|
|Product Height (in)||6 Inches||17.75 Inches||1.5 Inches||48.25 Inches|
|Product Depth (in)||1.25 Inches||18.25 Inches||17 Inches||23.5 Inches|
|Product Width (in)||6 Inches||8 Inches||1.5 Inches||7.75 Inches|
|Product Net Weight Lbs||0.75 Pounds||3.44 Pounds||0.25 Pounds||2.28 Pounds|
Compare with similar items
Napoleon 70037 Executive 4 Piece Toolset Grill Tool Set, Multi
Napoleon 67020 BBQ Smoking Starter Kit Grill Accessory, Multi
Napoleon 70036 Executive 3 Piece Toolset Grill Tool Set, Multi
Napoleon 70024 3 Piece Stainless Steel BBQ Toolset Grill Tool Set, Multi
Napoleon 70033 PRO Stainless Steel 2 Piece Toolset Grill Tool Set, Multi
Increase flavor and reduce cooking time by using Napoleon's 48 Blade Meat Tenderizer. Make notoriously tough cuts of meat into succulent feasts with minimal time and effort. Marinades penetrate deeper into meat, and irregular cuts of meat cook more evenly. The sturdy, ergonomic handle makes it easy to efficiently push the sharp blades into meat. Wash on the top rack of the dishwasher for easy clean up. Storage is completely safe with the locking blade cover, so there's no worry of unintentionally tenderizing yourself.