Napoleon TravelQ TQ2225PO Portable Gas Grill, 225 sq.in, Orange
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22.25 x 23 x 12.5 inches|
|Item Weight||30 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The TravelQ has a single stainless steel circular tube burner, 10,500 BTU's, and 225 square inches of total grilling area capable of grilling up to 14 hamburgers at once
- Napoleon’s iconic cast iron cooking grids provide even heat, prevent food from falling through, and create beautifully distinctive sear marks
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, parties, and small outdoor living spaces
- Whether you are travelling, tailgating, or barbecueing in the backyard, the windproof design prevents the weather from hindering the preparation of your next meal
- Folding legs make it easy to set up or store the TravelQ in seconds
- Battery free Piezo ignition provides easy start up each time
- Easy on the wrists, the ergonomic handle makes taking this portable grill with you effortless
- The ergonomic clamshell design makes it easy to pack into small spaces for travel and transport
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Better Sear Marks? Go Cast Iron!
Make your meal a grilling masterpiece. Napoleon’s cast iron grids make it easier to get those perfect sear marks with their ability to hold high temperatures.
Upgrade your Grilling Game!
Upgrade your grilling game with Napoleon Gas BBQs and grill accessories. Designed to turn a mediocre chef into a grill master.
Wave Grids for Heat Distribution
The Napoleon iconic wave cooking grids don't just look interesting but are highly functional at the same time. They provide more even heat transfer through cooking on a greater surface area, than traditionally found straight rod grids.
|Napoleon TravelQ 285 Portable Propane Gas Grill - TQ285-RD-1-A||Napoleon TravelQ 285 Portable Propane Gas Grill - TQ285X-RD-1-A||Napoleon TravelQ Portable Propane Gas Grill, Black - PRO285-BK|
|Total Cooking Area (Sq. In)||285||285||285|
With a TravelQ 2225 Portable Propane Gas Grill by Napoleon, you can take quality grilling with you anywhere you go. This portable grill is perfect for a tailgate party, and sets up in seconds! The TravelQ is also great for those who live a compact lifestyle. With an optional stand, you can grill on the go, or tuck the TravelQ away when it's not needed. Generous 225 square inches of grilling area with porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids are durable and distribute the heat evenly for great searing. You'll know it's a Napoleon with the iconic WAVE cooking grids for those distinctive sear marks. Napoleon's TravelQ is made from stamped steel for durability. The stainless steel tube burner resists rust while directing the heat throughout the grill. At home or on the road, the TravelQ by Napoleon is the perfect portable grill. The ergonomic clamshell design makes it easy to take the TravelQ everywhere.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By James on July 18, 2018
You can regulate the heat pretty well , so I can cook bacon then turn down the heat and fry eggs or pancakes.
At home I use the WeberQ, it is not as portable as the Napoleon and I prefer cookng on the latter too. I highly recommend this grill if you want a quality grill that is easy to set-up, easy to store and easy to use. Plus it will last you many, many years. Yourfriends will be jealous!
I also bought the carrying bag and that helps a lot when dragging it around parks.
Takes 2 minutes to set up, one 1lb propane cylinder burns for about 2-2.5hr on mid-hight and 3.5 hrs on medium-low.
Top reviews from other countries
WOW! What a great BBQ. Heats up very fast, cooks very evenly and well. Very easy to clean. The grill is heavy duty and just lifts right out, so when you go to clean the BBQ you just take the grill out and wipe down the inside of the BBQ.
I cooked everything from hot dogs, steaks, vegetables, salmon... it all turned out excellent! In fact, I even bought a little 1lb charger kit so that I can fill my own bottles at home. I plan on using this little BBQ at home as it is the perfect size and will use just a fraction of the propane as my full sized BBQ.
No bells and whistles, not even a thermometer but hey, it works and it's a pretty rare 5 stars from me.
Very happy with the purchase and quality.