Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on June 6, 2015
Amazing game with all sorts of possibility. Although it eventually becomes a little predictable, I find it fun and fascinating. I have found that the SEGA and its collaborators takes a historical approach to their games by adding features that apply not only to the player, but also to the time period for when the game takes place. I find this extremely helpful and amazing.
on October 3, 2014
This game was excellent! I love wars from the late 18th-early 19th centuries, and Napoleon Total War was a great game. At first, I was a little disappointed in how some nations were sadly lacking different types of troops, but that was solved by Darthmod Mod. With Darthmod and this game, it has made it into a beautiful game. I'd recommend it to everyone who loves tactics and Napoleonic Wars.
on July 5, 2013
I was skeptical about Napolean as a subject for Total War... but discovered that it is fun and interesting. It took some time to get used to the 2 week turn length but I am happy with my purchase.
on May 13, 2016
Great game! Buy it!
on November 19, 2013
Jury is out on this one. May be hung. Units are extremely difficult to control. Voice prompter that teaches you how to play would be better without the French accent.
on October 9, 2014
Fun game
on November 2, 2014
The major problem with is that it has to be activated with STEAM. It worked fine for a while then I got a new computer and now STEAM refuses to activate the game. I tried calling customer service at STEAM but they never responded. In the end the game was very limited because the scenarios are too tightly controlled. If you want to play as Napoleon you have to go step by step in battle mode and not campaign mode. So because of that and because of STEAM I just threw it away.

I usually give my old games to charity but because of STEAM that is no longer possible.
on August 13, 2014
I can not play the game as I can not use Steam. There is no phone support and I would not have bought the game if I knew I needed to use Steam. It is a great game as I had it before, but I just wasted my money as you make it so difficult to have to use steam to play the game. I will never buy a game for a PC again as long as Steam has no real support for customers. Shame on you Amazon.
on November 12, 2014
Cossacks is the way the game should be played. This game sucked! Boring and old game play. Not worth a whole star, maybe a quarter star.
on August 8, 2013
the game is slow the download took forever, it was hard to figure out how to buy the game from you(amazon), was not worth the wait

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question