- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; Critical edition (October 25, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 030020471X
- ISBN-13: 978-0300204711
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #243,344 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass, an American Slave: Written by Himself, Critical Edition Critical Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author