- Paperback: 98 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 3, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 198669495X
- ISBN-13: 978-1986694957
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,279,816 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Narrative Warfare Paperback – April 3, 2018
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr. Ajit Maan is a narrative strategist focused on national security and international relations. She is Founder and CEO of the U.S. based think-tank Narrative Strategies, Affiliated Faculty at George Mason University, member of the Brain Trust of the Weaponized Narrative Initiative of Arizona State University, author of Internarrative Identity: Placing the Self, Counter-Terrorism: Narrative Strategies, and co-editor of Soft Power on Hard Problems: Strategic Influence in Irregular Warfare.