About the Product
- Most Characters of any Naruto title, Spanning Generations of Characters in the Series; 70+ playable characters and 15 support characters, Includes Characters from Storm 1, Storm 2, as well as New Characters
- Over 60 minutes of All-New Animated Content from Studio Pierrot; Includes anime content detailing the Naruto story from certain characters' points of view, many of which were never shown in the Anime or Manga!
- Expansive New Online Modes; Online Battle Modes include Tournaments and Endless Battles, View other players' battles in real time from online lobby, Voice chat with other players during battle and in the online lobby
- Offline Single-Player Mode detailing Naruto & Naruto Shippuden Storyline; Players are treated to the same storyline they love from the Anime & Manga, as well as completely new content detailing the story from certain characters' points of view
- Player Customization: Avatar exchange system & Ninja Info Card system; Exchange Ninja Info Cards, Use abilities from the cards to Power-Up Characters, Personalize nicknames and card appearance
Frequently Bought Together
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is the latest rendition in the smash hit 'Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm' series of games. The title will power the series into the future by revolutionizing online play and ramping up the number of playable and support characters far beyond any Naruto game in the wildly popular franchise. Players will compete in a variety of online battle modes with their favorite Naruto characters, including Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto fans have been waiting to see more of Zabuza and Haku since the launch of the original Manga, and now they will have their chance! These are just a few of the many new ninja in the game. All this, together with the original Japanese voiceovers and lovingly crafted presentation faithful to the Naruto franchise ensures that Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations offers Naruto and gaming fans a torrential downpour of Naruto ninja fighting action and adventure!
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is a Fighting game that extends the storyline and action of the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series by introducing new features designed to improve gameplay both for experienced and new players. Based on the characters and events of the long-popular Naruto manga and Anime series, the game features playable and supporting characters pulled from both the Naruto, and Shippuden versions of the series. Additional features include: 60 minutes of all-new anime content, new online functionality, parallel storylines featuring the views of multiple characters, and character customization.
Defy Time and Battle for Victory Against Ninja of All Generations
Developed by CyberConnect2, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations is the 2012 rendition in the smash hit Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series of games. The game propels the series into the future by revolutionizing online play and ramping up the number of playable and support characters far beyond any Naruto game in the wildly popular franchise.
Players will compete in a variety of online battle modes with their favorite Naruto characters, including Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto fans have been waiting to see more of Zabuza and Haku since the launch of the original Manga, and now they will have their chance. All this, together with the original Japanese voiceovers and a lovingly crafted presentation faithful to the Naruto franchise, ensures that Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations offers Naruto and gaming fans a torrential downpour of Naruto ninja fighting action and adventure that will test the skills of players at all levels.
Key Game Features
- The Most Characters of Any Naruto Game - Spanning generations of characters in the series the game features 70+ playable characters and 15 support characters, including characters from Storm 1, Storm 2, as well as new characters
- Over 60 minutes of All-New Animated Content from Studio Pierrot - Includes anime content detailing the Naruto story from certain characters' points of view, many of which have never been shown in the Anime or Manga
- Expansive New Online Functionality - Online functionality includes Tournaments and Endless Battles, the ability to view other players' battles in real-time from online lobby, and voice chat with other players during battle and in the online lobby
- Offline Single Player Mode Detailing Naruto and Naruto Shippuden Storylines - Players are treated to the same storyline they love from the Anime and Manga, as well as completely new content detailing the story from certain characters' points of view
- Player Customization - Experience the avatar exchange system and ninja info card system, allowing players to exchange ninja info cards, use abilities from the cards to power-up characters, and personalize nicknames and card appearance
Varied customization options.
More characters than ever.
All-new anime content.
Expansive online functionality.
Top Customer Reviews
anyway, i rarely write reviews on amazon but i couldn't resist writing this one because CyperConnect created an awesome game for an awesome anime!!!
you gonna laugh so bad when you reach the ending of the story mode i don't wanna spoil it but i personally laughed and danced.
this review gonna be short because i really want to go back playing this addictive game i'll just mention pros and cons...
1- fluid and very responsive game play
2- a huge number of characters!!
3- some anime scenes and comic you never seen before not a lot of them but still will interest the Fans.
4- an awesome story mode where you gonna see different aspects of the anime story.
5- few modes that will keep you playing this game for along time such as tournament , survival ,and online battle mode.
1-they did not include what happens after naruto defeats pain like how he got this new yellow power from the nine tails daemon (Kyuubi)
2-No Adventure mode this time is such a disappointment, the developer decided not to include one this time.. WHY!!!!!!
to conclude this review i want to say if you are Hesitant whether this game is worth your money don't be if you like the anime i guarantee this game you will love it. and i hope this review was helpful to you
PROBLEM AREAS: (Sadly, there are many.)
-Lack of story mode: Obviously because developers were putting Naruto Shippuden UNS: 3 into process, and did not have the money to spend and the time to promote a more extensive game with longer game play and larger worlds. Taking away a key component of the game series - to be able to move around as Naruto, Sasuke and other characters in a story mode where one can gather items and interact with the environment - is a HUGE draw back to me. It'll lead me into my next point...
-Fixed, narrated story mode: This made up for the lack of free play. To me, the narration was inconsistent and the individuals used for narration - in the Japanese version, which I vastly prefer over the dub - did not seem to mesh well with the personalities/storylines of the characters they were narrating for. That's just an opinion, but for example, the Japanese narration for Sasuke's arc was heavy, drawn-out and awkward sounding. Not to mention that I didn't feel like sitting through a lengthy, verbose narration about things I already knew well of the characters in the game!Read more ›
Story Mode covers Part 1 and 2 of the Naruto Series. The story in which is an emotional roller coaster between Naruto and Sasuke and the Naruto characters. the Story mode there is around 9 different stories. All of the 9 characters are there point of view of the story. really nothing new if u been watching the Naruto Anime but gives some new views and some never before seen clips of the anime. For example The Story of the Masked Man shows Madara Fight against the 1st Hokage. The Story mode starts with a clip and then goes into pictures and talking. I found this part little disappointing because there is really no animation on pics. also found that you kind really find the order of the story since you could mostly just choose a story.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I couldn't even get through the first ten minutes of the game. It's dull, which is a shame because I loved the old games. It's sad to see how downhill they've gone. Read morePublished 14 months ago by ian hannon
Although I don't intend to open the packing because its Limited. I can say I did get a "Limited edition" and i'm very very happy with this buy!Published 18 months ago by Steven Immekus