FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- All Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Content in One Edition - Includes the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game 3 DLC packs from the Season Pass (Gaara's Tale Extra Scenario Pack,
- Shikamaru's Tale Extra Scenario Pack, and the Sound Four Extra Playable Character's Pack), the all new Road to Boruto DLC, and all the previously exclusive worldwide pre-order bonus content
- New Generation Systems - Road to Boruto will take players through an incredible journey of beautifully Anime-rendered fights!
- New Character Roster and Hidden Leaf Village - Additional playable characters including Boruto, Sarada, Hokage Naruto, and Sasuke (Wandering Shinobi) and a new setting of a New Hidden Leaf Village
- New Collection and Challenge Elements that extends gameplay
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With more than 13 million Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm games sold worldwide, this series has established itself among the pinnacle of Anime & Manga adaptations to videogames! Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road to Boruto concludes the Ultimate Ninja Storm series and collects all of the DLC content packs for Storm 4 and previously exclusive pre-order bonuses! Not only will players get the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 game and content packs, they will also get an all new adventure Road to Boruto which contains many new hours of gameplay focusing on the son of Naruto who is part of a whole new generation of ninjas.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The roster is massive, with over 50 characters and supports to use and unlock. A lengthy story mode makes you feel like you're in the world of the anime, helping bring the story to life. Who wouldn't enjoy re-enacting their favourite scenes from an epic 70+ volume manga? The sheer glut of special moves and strategies is almost limitless and the animations are incredibly crisp. Watching your favourite characters pull off their signature moves never gets old.
And with most modern fighting games, you can get online and exchange blows with your friends until 4am on Saturday and Sunday if you want to. As long as the Naruto craze is alive (which should be at least a few years, perhaps more depending on how well-received the new Boruto manga is received), there will always be opponents to battle and fun to be had.
The fighting system is way more fluid than the last 3 games. And Story Mode is far more dinamic and interesting.
The only downside would be how they chose to animate the cut scenes. With this sort of like frames of the anime instead of the actual scene or a 3D animated one. Looked kind of lazy.
The Boruto part is not the main thing of the game, but considering it as a DLC I guess it's alright.