& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- New Generation Systems - With the power of the new generation systems, this brand new game will take players through an incredible journey of beautifully Anime-rendered fights!
- Change Leader System - Recreate all the legendary teams from Naruto Shippuden or create your own team! Players will be able to switch characters during the fight!
- New Features - Enjoy fast-paced fights with the Wall-run!
- Incredible Roster - The most impressive collection in the history of Naruto games will span the Naruto Shippuden story arc and capture the latest character appearances from the anime.
- Original Voiceover Support - Includes the Japanese, American, Mexican and Brazilian voiceover cast!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colorful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!
In NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4, a broad set of Ninja Skills will be yours to use against the fiercest foes you’ll ever encounter. Massive attacks in the form of secret techniques, energetic evolutions with the 'Awakening', the inimitable shurikens & kunais and a unique playstyle for each ninja!
With more than 12 million Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm games sold worldwide, this series established itself among the pinnacle of Anime & Manga adaptations to videogames! As every good story comes to an end, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is going to be the most incredible Storm game released to date! Players around the world will experience the exhilarating adventures of Naruto Uzumaki like never before! The latest opus in the acclaimed Storm series will take gamers on a breathtaking and epic ride with new features like Change Leader System and Wall-run. For the first time ever, the world of Naruto will also take advantage of the graphics power of the new generation systems. This is just the beginning and more characters and features will be announced in the future!
Top customer reviews
The roster in this game is impressive to say the least and the graphics and art style are absolutely stunning. While the game is great, I'll admit it has problems, namely the AI that likes to maintain distance and spam ranged attacks constantly rather than coming in and actually fighting. It can be rather frustrating when you're playing against the AI in story mode and they back off each time you come near them, only to throw their ranged weapons at you and force you to dodge them while making your way toward them or use your own ranged weapon to try to block theirs. Although this is arguably my biggest issue with the game, I'd say another con is the lackluster adventure mode that leaves quite a bit to be desired. The game recommends playing the adventure mode after completing the story, which I did, but after playing the adventure mode for about twenty minutes, I was glad I didn't waste my time trying to play it before playing the story mode. Essentially once you've beaten the story mode in this game, there isn't much more to do unless you like playing the online mode and dealing with players using exploits to win or leaving the match once they begin to lose. All in all, I'd say this game is OK, but could have been better.
First off, I got the pre-order bonuses in the email Amazon has sent me. So if you pre-ordered yours, you should check your email before you complain. There are 2 offers on this pre-order:
One offer contains the Character Mega-Pack that features pre-order exclusive Hokage Kakashi, Boruto, and Sarada as playable characters and their Combination Jutsu, and Early Access to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata, and Hinabi from The Last: Naruto the Movie as playable characters.
The second offer, in which I never knew about until I got the email, is 2 free month subscription to Shonen Jump. I considered this a bonus.
The game does take about 40 minutes to install, plus you have to download and install the software update needed to play online mode. So that's even longer.
The Storm series has grown so much ever since the very first Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm. There are a total, by my calculation, of 78 playable characters in the game (over 100 if you're counting the costumes, DLCs, and support-only characters).
CyberConnect2 has kept its promise by bringing the casual fighting game into whole other level. Graphics are absolutely off the charts. Though there were small amount of lag (this is kinda expected since it require so much graphic power). Comparing the other 5 titles in the series, this one has more realism effects.
1. Clothing on the character will constantly wear off the more he/she gets hit and stays that way until the match is over.
2. Stage destruction is the one I found very impressive. Strong Ninjutsu attacks can drastically change the terrains until the match is over.
This topic I'll cover thoroughly.
The main difference from Storm 2 and 3 is that CyberConnect2 decided to split the "Ultimate Adventure" Mode into two parts:
(1) "STORY" - you revisit the story lines in the Naruto anime and it is about 10 hours long by my count. It begins with an introduction in a similar style to The Last: Naruto the Movie and it is followed by an epic two-part boss fight between Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju at the Valley of the End. Afterwards, it continues the story where Storm 3 has left off when Naruto breaks off Tobi's mask and forced him reveal his true identity. The story will then continue to the very end of the series.
Unlike "Ultimate Adventure", this is strictly story based where there aren't any missions, side missions, or free roaming needed to complete before you can progress through the story. However, there are side stories that you can complete at any time.
CUT SCENE DIALOGUES: This is one of the main thing that were very noticeably different in Storm 4. The story uses still image animation on most of the cut scenes instead of the usual dialogue animation. This does looked odd to some people but I personally don't mind it since the game has to compensate for the 4 language voice-over support; and attempting to lip sync in 4 languages is virtually impossible for animators. So us fans should be able to understand.
BOSS FIGHTS: The Boss fights throughout the story are AMAZING and very well thought out. Like all other Storm games, a portion of the boss fight where you'll be asked to perform Interaction Action during the movies in a very timely matter. Exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Overall, this felt like an complete upgrade from Storm 3.
Now, in terms of difficulty, this is definitely harder than the other Storm games. If you're an average gamer like me, you're basically going to ended up getting beat up a lot and ended with the A-rank (or worst) in most battles in your first attempt. Thankfully, the game is giving you every opportunity to replay any battle in any way you choose without having to finishing the story first. So this will be a perfect opportunity to achieve S-rank in every battle before reaching the end of the story.
(2) "ADVENTURE" - this is basically nothing new but free roaming around the ninja world, meet all kinds of people, and complete all sorts of missions. If you purchase the DLCs, you'll get additional missions and get to experience the untold stories of Shikamaru and Gaara and more. This is supposed to have take place after the "Great Ninja War" ended, so I'd recommended playing this after you completed Story Mode.
BATTLE MODE: A few things were added to the game:
1. Leader Swap - allows you to switch out the main character in the middle of a fight with your support characters (very useful when performing chain attacks). This is the one I felt most excited using so I'm giving high praise for this. The only drawback is that they all share the same health.
2. Fighting Type - CyberConnect2 finally decided to withdrew the idea of restricting the battle type we should be playing from Storm Revolution. Thank heavens for that, cause I really don't like that idea. We can finally once again fight how ever we want: Awakening, Ultimate Jutsu, whatever.
3. Wall-running - If you played the first Storm game, you probably experienced "wall-running". Well, it came back for this game. So I'm enjoying myself blasting people off my wall.
ONLINE MODE: I feels like CyberConnect2 went all out on this one. There are many different matches you can play with other people. There's Ranked Matches, Tournaments, Survivals, Leagues, and so on. So far I haven't encountered any glitches yet as compared from the past Storm games but I have heard problems with the Ninja Info Cards. You should be fine if you access it from the beginning.
This game is overloaded with features, rosters, story-lines, missions, and prizes. Epic conclusion to The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki, epic boss fights, epic game as a whole. What more can you ask for from the developers.
So the only thing left I needed to say is that I'm happy and sad the Naruto series is officially over. I'm hoping CyberConnect2 would make a 3-disc trilogy game that summed up the entire Naruto series, but I know that's wishful thinking.
A few people say they didn't get their DLC pre-order content but it's most likely in their email as yours should be if you pre-ordered the game. I couldn't find mine at first. I was about to be pissed as well as the only really reason I bothered to pre-order the game was for Kakashi (Hokage). Anyway, the game is a bit too similar to the previous games for my taste and if you've watched the anime and/or read the manga, the story can kind of get boring. And Adventure mode is most likely for those who're completionist...I'm not one and honestly it doesn't look too interesting either that, or I just don't want to invest that much time into that mode. I got the game for the online battles. Overall, even with its shortcomings, I still think the game's amazing and it's especially gorgeous. I just felt it's was too similar to its predecessors and could've been changed some more but I still thoughly enjoy this game. A definite recommend!