+ $3.99 shipping
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- New Generation Systems - With the power of the new generation systems, this brand new game will take players through an incredible journey of beautifully Anime-rendered fights!
- Change Leader System - Recreate all the legendary teams from Naruto Shippuden or create your own team! Players will be able to switch characters during the fight!
- New Features - Enjoy fast-paced fights with the Wall-run!
- Incredible Roster - The most impressive collection in the history of Naruto games will span the Naruto Shippuden story arc and capture the latest character appearances from the anime.
- Original Voiceover Support - Includes the Japanese, American, Mexican and Brazilian voiceover cast!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4
The latest opus in the acclaimed STORM series is taking you on a colorful and breathtaking ride. Take advantage of the totally revamped battle system and prepare to dive into the most epic fights you’ve ever seen in the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM series!
In NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 4, a broad set of Ninja Skills will be yours to use against the fiercest foes you’ll ever encounter. Massive attacks in the form of secret techniques, energetic evolutions with the 'Awakening', the inimitable shurikens & kunais and a unique playstyle for each ninja!
With more than 12 million Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm games sold worldwide, this series established itself among the pinnacle of Anime & Manga adaptations to videogames! As every good story comes to an end, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is going to be the most incredible Storm game released to date! Players around the world will experience the exhilarating adventures of Naruto Uzumaki like never before! The latest opus in the acclaimed Storm series will take gamers on a breathtaking and epic ride with new features like Change Leader System and Wall-run. For the first time ever, the world of Naruto will also take advantage of the graphics power of the new generation systems. This is just the beginning and more characters and features will be announced in the future!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
•The roster is big, yet from re-cycled characters that some of them could've been updated like
-Karin having her chakra chains
-Jugo having his curse mark lvl 2
-Suigetsu having his double water gun technique and demon fish transformation
-Tsunade (ironically, despite her being the creator) doesn't have her byokugou no jutsu release seal or mitotic regeneration
•No Toneri, really? They decided to add The Last content but left the main villain, and the most badass character of the movie out?
• No Seven Mist Swordsmen, Chojuro or Kurotsuchi playable... again... and the Sound Four payable DLC? Really? You added Iruka, Rin, Kushina and Hanabi, who have NEVER fought in the series, but decided to make good potential characters non-playable or DLC.
•There's some broken online glitches (i.e. No battle points given sometimes after you win).
•Story mode is a 5/10 for me. They added screenshots from the anime lol. That was lazy from CC2 to just do such thing; they should've worried more about story mode than making adventure mode, which, BY THE WAY. IS A WASTE OF TIME. No secret character like it was hinted...
That's just my opinion, hopefully, it serves other people decide whether or not this game is worth buying.
This is a free roam arena battle style game. Every character has the same basic control scheme so you don't have to worry about memorizing character specific move sets. The roster totals over 100 and the reason to choose one over the other is how cool the characters and specials look, and speed relative to attack/defense (or just choose deidara the most OP character in the game). This makes it a more psychological game as you have to know when to defend, attack and dodge while keeping track on the yours and your enemies energy bar. At high levels of play it's more of a focused on twitch gameplay than everything else as you have to press the button at the right time to counter or dodge the enemy before they land a devastating combo on you.
New to the battle system is that you can swap between characters as well as have them as support. You do share the same life bar so you cannot use a character to the last inch of health then switch character last minute to save you from losing the match like in the Capcom vs games.
The visuals are very good like previous games having an anime look to it. The downside I guess is that seeing that the game is now on the PS4 it doesn't look much improved since the last PS3 game and they could have had it on both PS3 and PS4. The framerate on the the other hand is very smooth even when there's tons of randomly explosions and flashes on screen. Cutscenes are okay; they are more visually appealing than the last game, but they either got lazy or pressed for time because there's a lot of still frame shots which is a bit disappointing.
Story is very good giving different perspective on varying characters instead of just follow Naruto. Also with the story taking place between less than half a dozen locations, seeing this, the story mode is no longer open world rather you have a selectable branching path level scheme similar to the 2D Mario series level select screen. If you miss the open world level traversal like in previous games there's Adventure mode where you are able to wander around the village and do side/fetch quests for collectables. The story of adventure mode surrounds the relationship between Hinata and Naruto for the most part. As for the main story mode, if you never played the past titles or not familiar with the anime you will get lost on what's happening. You do get flash back sequences, but only if you do all the QTE (quick timed events) correctly. If you only play the games and missed out on the anime like I have then you can piece together most ofo the story from the plot, but it seems like some of the details are missing as the story only tread on major plot points. Story mode is very easy to play through, if you lose a match the game presents you with full health power up and a choice between a defense or attack boost then puts you right where you left off where you fainted in the game. Retrying does affect your score though so if you want to S rank (especially for trophies) best to be on top of your game.
There are collectables in the game which gives you cosmetic items for characters and items for your online profile
Online is a step down. There's no spectator mode and online lobbies only have 4 people instead of 8 compared to the last game.
Trophies are easy to get, most revolve around getting S rank in story mode missions where in order to get it you have to satisfy battle conditions set prior to each match let it be win with 50% health or connect with combination secret technique at least one time in match. Matches are easy to get into as of this review as there's a lot of players online. If you see someone playing as deidara you know they're more into the win than the fun factor.
Overall aside from the character switching there's not much advancement to the battle system, it's a decent conclusion to the series but didn't go out with a bang in my opinion. Good if you want to catch up on the story without watching all the filler
1. The fighting animations have become so stiff and weird to look at. I'm not quite sure what happened between Revolution and 4, but animations don't flow together all that well this time around.
2. Few new characters, and even though they've finally added the sound 4, you have to pay extra for them.
3. Refusal to update movesets of prominent characters. (Orochimaru, Suigetsu, Juugo etc)
4. Removal of blood effects from combat and 3d cutscenes (minus the rin segment - though it's black)
5. Promised open world leaf village, when the only difference between Storm Rev and this is you can control the camera; still no where near storm 1's freedom.
6. Bugs galore and stability issues. CC2 needs to get some major patchwork done on this game asap.
7. The laziest excuse for a story mode I've seen in the storm series. It only has a few boss battles. It barely even has 3d cutscenes anymore...they literally just took screenshots from the anime and put audio over them.
So even though I find it incredibly disappointing, what did I feel was improved?
1. Particle effects are much better
2. Graphics are improved
3. Many new team ultimates
4. SOUND FOUR FINALLY
5. Destructible stages and environments make fights feel better.
6. Faster Loading Times
So half of my issue with the game could be fixed by CC2 via patches. It needs to be a more polished and stable game for the last in the series. The other half will never change. A half-hearted story mode and a depressing lack of new content with a very small amount of new content promised in the season pass. I would not spend more than 30 on this game, since everything in the DLC should have come in the game, and would cost 80 total if purchased before a price drop.
My advice: Wait for their GOT edition. The game isn't finished at the moment.