+ $4.62 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Additional Chapter - Finally free of Kabuto's control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden technique. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New Playable Character - Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director's Cut - Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world more intensely than ever.
- 100 New Missions - Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes - Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 DLC packs.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Live the 4th Great Ninja War and its overpowering boss fights or defy your friends in ultra dynamic online and offline ninja confrontations! Originally released in March 2013 for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to wide critical and fan acclaim, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 has been given a thorough overhaul for its FULL BURST comeback! The "ULTIMATE" Ninja Storm 3 edition features many new enhancements and additional content, including the feverishly anticipated chapter where Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation.
Top customer reviews
I used to be a huge Naruto fan back in the day but more recently, I have been falling out of the scene. I decided to pick this game up to fill anything I've missed from not watching the anime in a while. The story mode goes from Sasuke infiltrating the Five Kage Summit to the start of the Fourth Ninja War. For those of you who have been keeping up with the story, the cutscenes might feel a little drawn out, but for people like me who are catching up with some pivotal moments, it's a great way to jump in.
This game is probably the best Naruto game in terms of gameplay. Certain mechanics introduced in Storm Generations are now refined such as the chakra dash, which makes fighting a lot more fluid. Combo cancelling also makes a return and jump cancelling into an Ultimate Jutsu is oh-so satisfying. All these refined mechanics make this a relatively deeper fighting game when compared to the previous Storm games.
Only problems I have with this game are that some characters feel a little underpowered while some are too overpowered, like Deidara's projectile spam. Also, of the couple online matches that I've played, one of them was pretty laggy so it's a possibility that the online is a little unreliable.
Other than that, if you are/were into Naruto at some point in your life, this is a very decent game to pick up.
It is a bit different from the *now* Revolution but the battle system is a little more manageable. In fact, the newer games will be bringing back a system like this game. Definitely worth a purchase, only quip may be how it is outdated by the newer games