About the Product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Live the 4th Great Ninja War and its overpowering boss fights or defy your friends in ultra dynamic online and offline ninja confrontations!
Originally released in March 2013 for Xbox 360® and PlayStation®3 to wide critical and fan acclaim, the most epic NARUTO game ever released has been given a thorough overhaul for its PC debut! Not least among the wealth of enhancements contained in NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 FULL BURST is the addition of the feverishly anticipated chapter in which Sasuke and Itachi take on Kabuto in a nail-biting confrontation.FULL BURST EXCLUSIVE CONTENT...
- Additional Chapter - Finally free of Kabuto’s control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden technique. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
- New Playable Character - Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
- Director’s Cut - Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world more intensely than ever.
- 100 New Missions - Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
- 38 Additional Costumes - Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 DLC packs.
- Absolutely Epic Storyline - Wage the 4th Great Ninja War in the most epic NARUTO game!
- Extreme Immersion - Confront overpowering bosses, including the gargantuan Tailed Beasts, in memorable battles defying time and death.
- Gameplay Excellence - Discover NARUTO Storm completely revamped ninja confrontations with the series most extensive roster including the highly anticipated Naruto (Tailed Beast mode), Madera or the Jinchurikis.
- Supported OS: Windows
- Processor: Processor: 2Ghz Dual Core or AMD equivalent
- RAM: Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Video Card: Graphics: 512MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
- Additional Requirements: Sound Card: DirectX sound device
Steam account required for game activation and installation
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The online mode is UNPLAYABLY BAD. When you queue up with a friend to play online, you run two risks: either there will be a crazy amount of lag, or your session will drop completely a few minutes into the battle. I bought this game to play with a friend of mine who moved away and I am sorely disappointed by the gimped online features. Since release, I have only been able to complete about 4 games out of around 20 played. This is not just an issue with my connection, as many users are experiencing these drops.
2. More of a personal preference, but I found the 30 FPS cap a bit annoying. My computer can handle this game at a higher framerate, and I'd like to see it doing at least 60. Hopefully the modding community will find a way to unlock the FPS, who knows.
Anyway, if you're looking for a great local-multiplayer party-brawler for pc, look no further than this game. It is truly a great source of fun when it works.
=====AS A FIGHTING GAME=====
As a fighting game, NUNS3:FB is amazing. A lot of people are turned off by the fact there is only one main attack button (there is also a ranged attack button which is almost useless for most characters) when they expect another Tekken clone. This game, however, feels a lot more like a tactical fighter than a brawler. You have a ranged attack button, a melee attack button, a jump button, and an energy button. Comboing the energy button with the jump button causes you to either dash in or dash away from the enemy, energy plus ranged is a more damaging ranged attack, and one or two presses of the energy button comboed with the melee button activate your two most powerful attacks. You also usually have an up + melee, down + melee, left + melee, guard counter, and string-of-six melee combos, depending on the character. Almost every character uses a different moveset, with various versions of several characters who use different ultimate attacks. Finally are two of the features which really set this game apart from Tekken clones, the awakening forms (do things from giving a stat boost to completely changing your moveset) and the substitution bar, giving you a couple get-out-of-jail free cards which can let you instantly escape a combo.Read more ›
Also, if you have the hardware, try playing this at 4k. It's AWESOME... however, game does play at 30 fps like console version does.
Now I can play Naruto again while on the road (I travel a lot), in the airport, and hotels when I'm not working! It looks beautiful in 1080p when I connect my laptop to the hotel TV via HDMI.
If you already played Naruto 3 for the PS3/XBOX or familiar with the series, this game will not disappoint!! :)
I have not tested online battling and most likely never will as it's for local matches when I have friends over but be advised that from what I read on steam as well as other sites the netcode is pretty bad ie like injustice/MK9 so if you want to play online be aware of that current situation and the most likely-hood of it never getting fixed.
If you want a fun single player / local multiplayer game based on Naruto with all the dlc/costumes and a few other extra's on the pc you can't go wrong here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good game, I skipped almost all of the cut scenes and ended up finishing the game in 10 hoursPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I'm not a fan of the series.but for what it is..it's pretty solid..Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
The second game had good boss battles but gameplay was altered from one's system. The wall fighting is gone for good, clashes gone for good but the cast is huge and stages gigantic... Read morePublished 18 months ago by easilyn
This game is nice if you like the naruto anime/manga so buy it :DPublished 22 months ago by Santiago Santiago