Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on June 24, 2017
My son adores these videos and i will keep buying them
on July 27, 2013
Naruto season 1 is the first season of many. When i first started
watching them i had no clue why or what i was watching but as the
story progressed i really began to understand the characters and
I slowly grew up with them and fell in love with their
personalities.
Naruto was the first anime that i started and now I can't
stop watching. If you love anime, and if you love a main character
that never shuts up and is so annoying that you begin to feel for him,
then this is the anime show for you.
If you start watching them online, be warned you'll want to start
buying them and there are a lot of them. There are eight seasons when
Naruto is 13, then Naruto Shippuden which jumps three years ahead. I
recommend all of them to you because they're all good!
on August 16, 2014
Being in a different region, I can't play this DVD on my player. Then I bought a MacBook Pro Retina Display and plugged in a DVD drive and slotted in the disc and wham! The anime came to life! Watching this on a laptop display with HD display capabilities and more is like watching Naruto in Blu-ray HD presentations; video or audio-wise, only that Viz Media had maintained the aspect ratio as originally broadcasted on TV. My recommendation to those who still waiting for blu-ray version of Naruto: buy this since it is very par to Blu-ray standards, and to have VM produced these massive episodes of the complete series in Blu-ray will be a long long wait.
on November 4, 2016
I love this volume so far I'm so hyped for this anime I recommend this to any anime lovers
on April 2, 2015
Just a little heads up if you are buying the full set of Naruto. When you are buying the sets please remeber that because of the amont of dvd`s in he boxes you actually get the start of Season 2 in Naruto Uncut Box Set: Season 1, Vol. 2. Since season 1 is only 1-35 and season 2 starts on 36-83. I bought the first volume and had the rest of the episodes on my comp. the issue was when i ordered season 2 volume 1 it started on episode 53.
on October 2, 2013
just got my package and so far so good, but i paid for two day shipping and was guaranteed my package by yesterday. and it just now came in so its 24 hours late and the whole reason I got the two day shipping was so that it would come in time for my god sons birthday party as a gift. I was giftless to say the least. So I do NOT recommend 2 day shipping with fedex smartpost. They are very rude and apparently VERY slow with your package. So does anyone know what I can do since amazons guarantee fell through horribly?? I want to be compensated for looking like an idiot at my god sons party.
on May 10, 2016
I just got it and now I have already watched it. Love the fact that I didn't have to paid that much for season 1 of Naruto. Because it's usually really expensive to buy any kind of season of anime. The quality was pretty good and the sound as wel. I thought it was a pretty great deal.
on April 2, 2015
This series I've been waiting forever and Ever to complete and now that I have with the first season I can say that a huge chapter of my life is complete now on to shippuden! Oh and when I got this there were no mess ups or screw ups no disks missing no scratches the box was still nice and brand-new and I loved this all in all! The disks ran perfectly and the set arrived on time!
on November 20, 2012
Trying to collect all Naruto episodes for cheaper? This is the way to go!
for 26 episodes and more than 10 hours of Naruto...
It was well worth the price! If anything it's cheaper than what you could get from the other box sets or dvds that only carry 6-13 episodes on each. The cds looks really nice too!

Not to mention the shipping was great, it also came in the mail super earlier than expected. It said it would take 7-14 days it only took 4 days!

Super love this though!
on February 8, 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect when making my purchacenbecause latley amazon has been taking forever to deliver anything. But I was extremely pleased with this purchase. Usually the price for these DVDs is for the used set but when I got it they were brand new. It was exactly what I ordered and it came 6 days EARLIER than when the estimate was. Needless to say I am extremely pleased with the speed, product, and service on this order. And anyone that likes naruto should totally invest in this box set, its an amazing deal. You can't beat 6 DVDs for 19 bucks