- Age Range: 5 and up
- Grade Level: Kindergarten - 2
- Series: Smithsonian Oceanic Collection
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Palm Kids; Paperback Book, CD edition (November 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 159249871X
- ISBN-13: 978-1592498710
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 0.2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,082,326 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea (Smithsonian Oceanic Collection Book) (with easy to download e-book & audiobook) Paperback – November 1, 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Janet Halfmann has been writing for children for more than twenty years. This is her eighth book for Soundprints. She also has written many nonfiction books for older readers. When Janet isn't writing, she works in her garden, explores nature and spends time with her family. She and her husband live in South Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The book text is a bit thick for the child I bought it for (3 yrs old), but I hope it will stick with him for awhile. It's a bit long for a typical bedtime story, but great for learning about narwhals without being overbearing. I highly recommend it.