Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 11, 2014
It is white so if you have a messy kid expect it to get a little stained. That being said, it is pretty easy to wipe down. This thing has been put through the ringer with our kiddo. She has drug it through gravel, down stairs, across grass, etc, and it is still holding tough. The zippers are strong but fairly easy for her to open herself (it takes a little effort, because she is two). The case holds a good deal of weight too. It is her favorite bag and she looks forward to using it every time we travel (which is often).
on October 7, 2014
Awesome cool bag! (my sons opinion) I can add its good quality and easy to clean. Also the 2 compartments are handy. We use it for everyday. We can fit in gym clothes, schoolfolder and snack box and some small stuff in the smaller compartment.
on March 10, 2014
This is a great little bag for overnight trips or road trips. It's a little narrow, something like a spiral will need to be bent a little bit to fit in it. Other than that, it's nice.
on January 30, 2014
My little grandson has this backpack. A friend bought it for him, and he loves it. It goes everywhere with him. To nursery school, and to Grandma's house for sleepovers. I saw that after so much use over the past year, it was starting to look a bit worn. When I saw this one on Amazon, I purchased it immediately and put it was for the sad day that the first one falls apart. Now I'm thinking, should I have purchased 2?
on March 1, 2015
Bought this for my grandson so that he has something to pack his stuff in when he comes to Mimi's. He loves Buzz Lightyear so this seemed appropriate. The Disney stuff is very expensive and not nearly as fun as this. He loves it!
on December 22, 2014
Only this about this it that you can not put too much stuff inside because it will fall over face forward and also the stands are a bit weak they do not keep the bag standing well. we ended up propping it against something.
on August 13, 2013
It's perfect for my grandson who is infatuated with space. He asked his mom why he didn't have a case like hers on wheels, this fits the bill perfectly.
on June 26, 2013
it is an adorable rolling pack for small items (for an adult) and I can see that a child would be able to use this for travel
Backpack straps and an over the shoulder carrying strap would be nice accessories -- a couple of D rings to attach same would be a big improvement over all
2 people found this helpful
on June 14, 2013
This is adorable. My kids love it as do all the other kids we see. The front pocket is actually very roomy and it holds all of the babies clothes, diapers, etc... for our weekend trips to visit Grandma. We're big fans.
One person found this helpful
on December 11, 2013
I got this for my four-year-old, space obsessed nephew and he was absolutely designed. The front pocket is the perfect size for an ipad mini (and slightly padded) and it's just the right size for him to shuttle (no pun intended) his stuff around the airport all by himself.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.