Nasal Strips - Stuffy Nose Strips - GO ON CHEEKS NOT OVER NOSES! INSTANT RELIEF For Allergies, Colds, Flu, Sinus Issues and Snoring. PULLs Open Airways by Over 61% vs 30% for Nose Strips! 30 Ct
|Price:||($14.99 / Count)|
- GO ON CHEEKS NOT OVER NOSES - Like Traditional Nose Strips and PULL OPEN AIRWAYS INSTANTLY!
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!! - IMPROVE BREATHING INSTANTLY - RECEIVE INSTANT DRUG FREE RELIEF of Nasal Congestion due to Allergies, Colds, Flu, Sinus issues Deviated Septums and Snoring. 1 STRIP FOR RELIEF 2 STRIPS FOR MAXIMUM BENEFIT - FOR ALLERGIES, COLDS, FLU, SINUS ISSUES, STUFFY NOSES and SNORING
- NEXT GENERATION OF NASAL STRIPS - Called "Nasal Pull Strips" - BASED ON PROVEN MEDICAL TECHNIQUE USED BY ENT'S - Known as the Cottle Maneuver
- COMFORTABLE SKIN FRIENDLY - NO STICKY RESIDUE OR PAINFUL REMOVAL
- NASAL STRIPS THAT PROVIDE NATURAL DRUG FREE RELIEF- MADE IN THE USA
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 1 x 4.5 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Date First Available : September 22, 2016
- Manufacturer : SNS, LLC
- ASIN : B01EVXIOYK
Best Sellers Rank:
#156,476 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #608 in Sinus Medicine
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It takes a few times to learn how to apply, but, eventually, you will find the right area to set the strip that is best for you. Don't give up. :-)
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.