About the Author
Nataša Pantović Nuit is Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta.
Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one's Highest Potential, Nuit writes self-development courses, poetry, novels exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Books is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
After helping Father George build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, Nuit entered the most amazing world of parenting adopting two kids from Ethiopia as a single mum. Nuit left her Management Consultancy job to follow this amazing journey into the parenthood. At the moment she says that her kids are actively teaching her how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent. Ema and Andrej love and train basketball, play music, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.
Nuit has traveled through more than 50 countries and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta. Worked as Head of Business Development, Trainer and Organizer of various Body Mind Spirit Festivals in Malta, she now writes and lectures about variety of spiritual and self'development topics.
Nataša Pantović Nuit Personal Highlights or some weird and wonderful things about me:
- BSc Economics, Belgrade
- I've never had a TV or a mobile phone.
- I've read 1,000s of books exploring the subjects of spirituality. I learned from many gurus and sages of our past and present
- in 1991 published my first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, in Serbia.
- my life story book has many pages within the world of Marketing and Management Consultancy and work as Trainer.
- some of the more intriguing pages talk about 25 years of Yoga and Meditation, and my spiritual exploration journey through Theosophy, Zen, Tantra, Antroposophy, Yoga and my yogic vegetarian life-style where I danced barefoot in the rain, meditated for hours in search of God, organized 6 Body, Mind and Spirit Festivals, explored Megalithic Temples and was one of the organizers of a 10 days Megalithic Conference in Malta
- the world of love and relationships is deep and soul enriching and I had a most amazing opportunity to explore its reaches in over 18 years of relationships. I now regularly publish articles on Relationships, Mindfulness and Personal Growth
- my soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I visited more than 50 countries, set foot on all the continents, and lived in five. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema, Rome, Sydney, Lisbon wherever I find my heart beating the same rhythm.
- my latest project is Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents. if you are into mindfulness and parenting, and wish to nurture creativity within your kids, check our Conscious Parenting Mindfulness Training Course.