Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on March 4, 2017
Story is fascinating and inspiring but the narrative is simply written. Adults may feel they are reading a high school level book. The movie about Mr. Saint's life is also worth a viewing!
on August 18, 2017
Great book
on March 18, 2015
I have been fascinated for years with this story. Then I heard this book being read on a radio program recently ad realized that Nate Saint was raised only a few miles from where I live. So I bought the book, enjoyed it so much, that after reading it I bought the book about his sister.
on April 27, 2013
I bought this book for my 13 year old daughter. She has read many of the "Christian Heroes" books and she absolutely loved this one. She kept talking about it and how interesting it was. In fact, I feel like I read the book, because she told me all about it. It's definitely one of her favorite books of this series.
on March 13, 2017
A great missionary biography for grades 3-8.
on December 23, 2016
Great true story of God's faithfulness especially through the blood of the saints. Read it to my kids. The author put together the facts of the real story very well.
on September 18, 2017
Great book about a hero of the Christian faith. Book was in good condition when received.
on February 3, 2017
I love to read about people like Nate Saint who are ordinary people who allowed themselves to be used by God in extraordinary ways. To God be the glory!
on November 20, 2014
Janet and Geoff Benge are as always totally reliable in their presentation of Christian biographies. Much appreciated at a time when it's difficult to find appropriate books to read. We have read several of their biographies and they are always well written and very enjoyable. We come back to this series time and time again.
on March 24, 2015
A fantastic true story. fast to read true adventure. A must read for any Christian. To live is Christ to Die is to Gain.
If you enjoy flying and motor mechanics and love Jesus, You need to read this.