- 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton
- TO ENSURE YOUR SATISFACTION WITH OUR VEST, PLEASE FOLLOW OUR SIZING CHART IN THE DESCRIPTION!
- 14 extra-deep pocket design for maximum storage, including 2 water resistant inner pockets to keep your phone, camera, money, and other valuables safe and dry.
- Ideal for travel, fishing, hunting, bird-watching, photography or any other outdoor activity.
- 80/20 Poly-Cotton mix keeps your vest’s shape and color intact even after heavy use. The weight of the vest gives a secure fit that’s so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing it.
- Backed by a 1 year, no-questions-asked warranty!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The On-the-Road Travel Vest is perfect for use as a Travel Vest, Fishing Vest, Hunting Vest, Hiking Vest, Bird Watching Vest, Rock Climbing Vest, Photography Vest, Concealed Carry Vest, Outdoor Activity Vest, and as an all around Utility Vest. Of the 14 extra deep pockets, 4 are Velcro, 2 have YKK zippers, 2 have clasps, and 6 have elastic to meet whatever your storage needs may be; 4 of the pockets measure over 8 inches deep. 2 D-rings are attached to the front, which conveniently hold fishing lures, glasses, pens, and other accessories. When placing your order, please FOLLOW THE SIZING CHART in our images as we have non-standard sizing. Keep protection within reach with Blue Stone Safety Products!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 24 x 14.5 x 0.5 inches; 1.55 Pounds
- Item model number : BS-VEST-USA-ODT-BLK-004
- Department : ""
- Date First Available : February 3, 2017
- Manufacturer : Nate's Leather Co.
- ASIN : B01MSDE11N
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By J. Esteban on May 25, 2017
was too small so we ordered an XL and it too tight. He tried wearing it one afternoon and that was it. Giving it to the local thrift shop.