- Product Dimensions: 13.8 x 7.9 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00MNAC3HS
- Item model number: 4850NAT
- Average Customer Review: 216 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #58,072 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Flask
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18 ounce / 535 ml double wall and hi-viz reflective Speed Draw flask with race cap
- Integrated 3M reflective fabric offers 360 degree reflectivity for visibility in low light conditions
- Double walled construction keeps fluids cooler 20% longer than other insulated bottles
- Fully adjustable hand strap with thumbhole enables grip free running
- Large, expandable zippered pocket sized to fit an iPhone, keys, cash, food and more
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Hydration Handheld 18 oz / 535 ml Speed Draw Flask with Race Cap offers quick bursts of fluid Fully adjustable hand strap with thumbhole enables grip-free running Large, expandable, zippered pocket carries phone, keys, ID and other running essentials
Color: Andean Toucan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is on serious flaw, sweat. When your hand begins to sweat this bottle becomes really difficult to use and is less comfortable to hold. When your palm has sweat on it it is pushing against a slick plastic surface so it can be difficult to squeeze.
It's a simple solution on the companies part; just put a thin layer of foam where the palm rests. The foam would allow for more grip, absorb the sweat thus making it easier to use.
Will be returning this - huge disappointment.