- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches ; 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01G1ETJR8
- Item model number: 7701NBL-P
- Average Customer Review: 113 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,641 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Nathan The Hipster Running Belt pack and Fitness Belt
|Price:||$9.95 - $91.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 70% Nylon/30% Polyester
- Super soft stretch belt fits comfortably around your waist
- Includes pockets to fit all of your small essentials
- Fits up to an iPhone 6 Plus
- Sizing: S (29-31 inches), M (32-34 inches), L (35-37 inches), XL (38-40 inches)
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Divided pockets store large smartphones and running essentials, and keep items in place.
Soft, stretchy, low profile fit stretches to fit your individual contours.
Step Right Through
No buckles, snaps, or belts.
Don't go for a run empty-handed. Step into our comfortable, lightweight, and multi-pocketed Training Paks, so you can haul your smartphone, keys, and other running essentials mile after mile.
Nathan 'Hipster' Running Belts
Multiple pockets keep your essential items snug and secure, in this super-soft step-through belt that can be worn at the gym, on the run, and around town. Comfortable and stylish, the Hipster stretches to fit your individual contours.
- Fits up to iPhone 8/8 Plus.
- Super-soft, stretchy, and secure training pak that holds your running essentials.
- Includes multiple pockets to fit your running essentials.
Hipster Running Belt
Zipster Running Belt
5k Running Belt
Marathon Running Belt
The Hipster Racer is built for speed and comfort. This soft stretchy training pak has been updated with racing stripes to accentuate your race day mojo.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, I LOVE my pack and would highly recommend it. :)
Also the sizing is a bit bizarre. I'm usually a size 0 or 2, and the small seems too small and rides up. Maybe that's just my body type though.
Anyways, much better than my last belt! Still use it pretty much every day