Consider these available items
Nathan Grip Running Soft Flask BPA Free Water Bottle with Pocket, Blue Radiance, 18 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 18 oz/532Ml BPA free soft Flask with bite valve to keep liquids from escaping
- The rigid exospine creates superior hand feel and support for the soft Flask
- Ergo designed hand strap provides grip free comfort, maximum running efficiency
- Hand strap is removable, allowing soft Flask to be used in most Nathan hydration vest pockets
- Removable neoprene sleeve offers insulation and a tactical, sweat free grip surface
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our game changing soft flask now holds even more fluid! at 18 ounces, the new features an integrated hand strap for ideal running efficiency, and a rigid exospine to maximize comfort as the fluid level decreases.
- Package Dimensions : 10.75 x 4.21 x 2.8 inches; 3.46 Ounces
- Item model number : NS4847-0042-00
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : February 17, 2017
- Manufacturer : SHOCK DOCTOR NATHAN
- ASIN : B06WGSFPB3
Best Sellers Rank:
#425,723 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #664 in Hydration Packs
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, I have owned two salomon hydro handsets and also carried the salomon soft flask on its own. This is now my new favorite. The salomon got floppy like a water weenie as it deflates. The spine in this prevents that, but like all other soft flasks, when it's empty you can still just stash it in your pocket. It's the best of both worlds.
My only concern is that the elastic is likely to fatigue over time, which would be a .5 star demerit. Otherwise this thing is perfect.
My first bottle is a "5" this one is a "2-1/2".
The weight, soft design and size are perfect for me. Can I have my old neck and cap please?