- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00MNADU7U
- Item model number: 4625NAT
- Average Customer Review: 506 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,958 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Running Belt
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergo shaped, soft monofilament belt offers multi directional stretch that eliminates bounce
- Speed fit holsters provide easy, one handed on the fly access for hydration and nutrition
- Two 10 oz. / 300 ml flasks with push-pull caps
- IPhone compatible zip pocket with key ring clip and front stash pouch for gels
- Two shock cords with one pull tension lock at sides for extra capacity
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Belt Ergological neoprene and monofilament belt design offers soft, multi-directional stretch that eliminates bounce Speed fit holsters for easy, one-handed, on-the-fly access to hydration and nutrition Two 10 oz / 300 ml Flasks with Push-Pull caps iPhone compatible zip pocket with key clip and front stash pouch for gels Two shock cords with one-pull tension lock at sides for extra capacity Reflective trims
Color: Andean Toucan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hoping that maybe I could use this for an upcoming marathon but it slows you down which seems like a good thing for trail runs or slow long runs but not so much for a marathon.
The pack did not jiggle around on my run but I was only running at 8-9min/mi pace. I like this pack but I would use it exclusively for slow long runs or trail runs.
Instead for my marathon and marathon tempo runs I have been using the nathan speed draw plus or just a regular 20oz water bottle.
The belt is extremely comfortable. I was concerned that I would be bothered by the phone or the flasks bouncing around, but it hasn't been an issue at all. I can cinch the belt tightly, but because it's slightly elasticized it remains really comfortable. I do put one of my kids socks in the pouch to add a little bulk to it so that the phone doesn't move, which works well. There is plenty of room for some food (gels/dates/energy bar)
There were comments about Nathan bottles leaking...that has not been an issue with my bottles so far. They seem to seal tightly, I'm not expecting any issues.
I was not compensated in any way for this review.