Nathan Vaporhowe Hydration Pack, Running Vest with 1.8L Hydration Bladder Reservoir, Women's
|Price:||$138.19 - $179.99|
- Lightweight 12L race vest with 1.8L bladder, designed to fit the female form
- Body-mapped, form-fitting, & breathable, with an apparel-like fit
- Includes the new 1.8L hydration bladder, designed to reduce sloshing
- Multiple storage & stash pockets for on-the-go access to essentials
- Front pockets fit bottles up to 22oz and Smartphones sized up to iPhone 7 plus
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
1.8L Vapor hydration bladder, with an hourglass shape, designed to reduce sloshing.
Multiple rear storage pockets for all of your running essentials.
Smartphone Pocket: Front zip pockets securely holds most smartphones.
Side adjustment straps to tighten the vest for a closer, more comfortable fit.
Stephanie Howe, Champion Ultrarunner
Fast, fierce, and accustomed to leading the pack, Stephanie has been working with us for years to develop the VaporHowe race vest, a snug and breathable hydration pack designed to perfectly fit the female form.
|Storage capacity||4 Liters||4 Liters||7 Liters||7 Liters||6 Liters||7 Liters|
|Hydration capacity||(2) 12 oz Flasks||(2) 12 oz Flasks||2L Bladder||2L Bladder||2L Bladder||(2) 12 oz Flasks|
Designed with the precise specifications and endurance testing of record-setting ultra runner, Stephanie Howe, this women's-specific, body-mapped runners' vest is race-ready and built for the long haul.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I can carry lots of water!
- Everything stays snug; so far no weird rubbing or bouncing.
- I haven't come close to maxing out the space available yet.
- The hose: the magnetic holder is genius & the bite valve is easy to use.
- The vest is perfect for me nearly all the way cinched (for the record I got an xs and am a 32b); I'll be able to expand it when I layer up for winter / mountain running.
The thing I don't love:
- I've used Tailwind in the bladder every time I've gone out, so I need to clean it after each run. Cleaning it is kind of a pain, and I'm a bit afraid one of these days I'm going to accidentally rip it. I haven't, though, and it's kind of a pain to clean any water bladder.