- Series: National Audubon Society Pocket Guides
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Knopf (April 25, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0679779981
- ISBN-13: 978-0679779988
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 22 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #645,004 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
National Audubon Society Pocket Guide: Constellations (National Audubon Society Pocket Guides)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
MARK R. CHARTRAND served as the Executive Director of the National Space Institute—now called the National Space Society—from 1980 to 1984. He received his Ph.D. in Astronomy from Case Western Reserve University.
WIL TIRION is a reknowned Dutch uranographer. He is the author of Sky Atlas 2000.0.
GARY MECHLER holds a Ph.D. in Astronomy from Case Western Reserve University. He teaches at Pima Community College in Tucson, Arizona.