Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
National Audubon Society Supreme Birdseed Millet,Peanut Pieces,Safflower,Striped Sunflower 5 Lbs.
|Price:||$8.30 + $5.50 shipping|
|You Save:||$1.69 (17%)|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Supreme blend including oil sunflower, striped sunflower, safflower, peanut pieces, whit millet, and cracked corn
- Higher quality ingredients provides added energy to birds
- Other Ingredients: Safflower, Peanuts, Millet and Corn
- Primary Ingredient: Sunflower Seeds
- Contains no fillers or adders
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
397 Features: -High quality ingredients promotes better response from birds and provides better energy. -Reduces waste from feeder. -Supreme blend bird seed mix. -Wild bird food blend including oil sunflower, striped sunflower, safflower, peanut pieces, white millet, and cracked corn. -Contains no fillers or adders. -Made in the USA. Country of Manufacture: -United States. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -5 lbs. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -15". Overall Width - Side to Side: -8". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -5.5".
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
National Audubon Society Supreme Blend Bird Seed, (40 lbs)
Wagner's 62059 Greatest Variety Blend, 16-Pound Bag
Wagner's 62004 Eastern Regional Blend, 20-Pound Bag
|Shipping||$5.50||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Supreme Hardware||Champion Values||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 3 x 14 in||16 x 5 x 28 in||20.6 x 3.8 x 13.4 in||13 x 22 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||5 lbs||40 lbs||16 lbs||20 lbs|
|Size||—||40 lbs||16-Pound Bag||20-Pound Bag|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would give it 5 stars except for 2 things;
1. It I s very expensive at $25 a bag at Lowes.
2. Watch out for poor packaging. I just spent 2 hours cleaning up the stuff from my basement when a new bag's bottom seam split wide open. For the money, you would think they could do a better job of sealing the bag.