- Series: NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION INTERNATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE
- Paperback: 1 pages
- Publisher: NFPA (distributed by Delmar, Cengage Learning); 1 edition (September 21, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0877657904
- ISBN-13: 978-0877657903
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 1.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 153 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285,194 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
National Electrical Code 2008 (NATIONAL FIRE PROTECTION INTERNATIONAL ELECTRICAL CODE) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Features of the NEC 2008
From the Publisher
- Best-selling softbound format is portable and easy-to-use.
- Single most important reference in the electrical industry.
- New article on Critical Operations Power Systems provides rules for electrical security in public and private facilities that must stay online during a crisis.
- Usability improvements include greater consistency in grounding and bonding terminology and an improved index.
- New provisions also reduce worker hazards and correlate with the NFPA 70E® worker safety requirements.
- Updated every three years and outlines minimum industry standards for all types of electrical installations.
Explore this title's supplements:
About the Author
National Fire Protection Association, Quincy, Massachusetts
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now