Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: National Geographic Angry Birds Space: A Furious Flight Into the Final Frontier
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on July 27, 2016
Great book. Son loves it
on January 8, 2016
My son LOVES this book. He loves angry birds, space, and facts so this was a PERFECT purchase. Awesome book
on December 25, 2015
Very complicated text. Not meant for young children. AR book level is 7.8.
on December 22, 2015
My 6 year old LOVES this book. He sleeps with it and we read several pages each night. After a couple of weeks of reading this he has now declared he would like to be a "space scientist" when he grows up. We were so happy with this book we purchased the other Nat Geo angry bird books for him for Christmas.
on November 27, 2015
as described
on November 23, 2015
I bought book for my grandson. I thought it was a story book but it isn't. It tells you about the universe and stars and way too advanced for a young child. Tried to return it but postage so high it was not worth the couple bucks I would end up with. It is nice book but not what I wanted.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2015
Fun and educational. The graphics in the book are great. But would primarily recommend for kids that love Angry Birds. Otherwise, tons of better options are available...
on July 30, 2015
excellent price.
on May 14, 2015
Grandson loved it.
on March 17, 2015
Got this book for my 7 year old grandson. He loves it. Carries it around all the time to read at any free moment.