Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: National Geographic Challenge - Nintendo Wii
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on January 24, 2012
We originally got this game to help our daughter study for her school's geography bee, but we've ended up using it just as much after the bee. We play in easy mode when we are playing with the kids (8 and 11) but then harder mode when it is just the adult. In addition to having basic geography questions, there are also video clips teaching you about geography and other interesting images. You can play with up to 4 players and you can do a short game or a longer one.
on December 14, 2011
I initially purchased this game because I love trivia and the price of $19.99 was great. BUT once I received it, I really can't wait to play this with my family over the holidays. I can't wait to win a challenge against them!

The description of the game online doesn't state this, but the game can be played in English, Spanish or French.
This an unexpected bonus, because I've been trying to hone my Spanish skills for quite sometime.

If you love trivia and want a family fun game, buy this one now!
on June 7, 2012
My granddaughter and I play this game and were surprised on how much we learned. At first oh no an educational game, but once we started we enjoyed finding out how much we really know about the world. Great fun for all
on January 1, 2012
This "game" is a bunch of multiple choice quiz questions and infuriating jig-saw picture puzzles that nobody in the family has been able to get to work at all. We expected video learning, narrative content, and interactive games that actually teach - instead I feel like we just wasted $20.
on February 16, 2012
Thought this might be a great game for my nephew and I to play. The game wasn't quite what I expected and my nephew didn't enjoy playing it. There is a lot of info and things to learn but I believe that it isn't thought out well enough to keep my attention.
on December 2, 2012
My 9 yr old grandson hated this game and said it was in a word "boring" and played it only two or three times before tossing it in the junk pile.
on May 27, 2013
This game was a lot of fun for the whole family. It tests your geography knowledge and makes it fun.
on December 27, 2011
We purchased this game to play with our kids. We were expecting something like the Carmen SanDiego game we had as kids which taught a little geography as you played the game. This game simply puts a question on the screen and offers four multiple choice options. It is nothing but a quiz...no graphics, no story, no learning. Very disappointed.