NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Mega Crystal Growing Lab - 8 Vibrant Colored Crystals To Grow with Light-Up Display Stand & Guidebook - Includes 5 Real Gemstone Specimens Including Amethyst & Quartz
|Price:||+ $6.99 shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 3 x 10 inches|
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GROW CRYSTALS IN 8 COLORS - Blue, pink, red, purple, green, orange, yellow, and teal; Chemistry has never been so fun and colorful!
- GROWING IN EASY – Easy-to-follow instructions and 2 silicone growing chambers make growing and saving your crystals easy
- NIGHT LIGHT DISPLAY – Show off your 5 favorite home-grown crystals on the included light-up display
- START A ROCK COLLECTION – Includes 5 real gemstone specimens and a STEM learning guide teaching all about crystal formation
- RESPECTED QUALITY – National Geographic Toys is proud to provide only the highest quality products, each backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Chemistry Lab for Crystal Enthusiasts!
With this Mega Crystal Growing Lab children will learn about crystal formation while magically growing crystals in 8 different colors!
This deluxe kit includes:
- 8 colors of crystal growing powder
- 8 seed rocks
- 5 real crystal specimens (quartz, rose quartz, fluorite, calcite, amethyst)
- 2 silicone growing chambers
- A light up crystal display base that elegantly displays your 5 best crystals
- A stir stick and magnifying glass
- A full color STEM learning guide and instructions
This STEM chemistry kit is the best way to start a rock collection and inspire your child with a love of science.
Your kids will love growing and displaying their stunning crystals.
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world's largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
Choking Hazard Small Parts - Not for children under 3 Years.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROs: excellent crystal yield and the colors remain vibrant for a longer period than most kits. Materials provided were high quality. Sample stones provided were also really cool and a nice touch.
CONs: The crystals seem to leach salts onto the night light stand for a few days to weeks. We had to constantly clean the light stand off. Minor gripe. The leaching stopped after a few weeks and the crystals are fairly stable now.
I would buy this kit for all my friend's kids. It really is that awesome.
After they were done, I removed the crust from the edges of the cup, poured off the liquid, and eased the crystal out of the cup. They came out easily.
To get the seed rock out, I used a razor blade, went around the edges and flaked off the crystal growth to expose the edges, then used the corner of the blade to pop the rock out. I was veeeery careful and all 4 crystals came out intact!
It takes patience but totally worth it, the resulting night light is a treasure she will probably keep for life.
Top reviews from other countries
As a gift to someone, I'd recommend against it because it's really something you should knowingly get yourself into. I'd hate to get a child excited at the prospect of growing crystals only to have their parent fail for lack of interest.