Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on April 14, 2004
Braving Alaska is a must for anyone who loves the great out doors; my wife and I loved this movie so much that we watched it over a dozen times if not more. My wife and I fish, Hunt, Camp, Explore and more and this movie was great to watch. It shows how people can survive in the wilderness and live off the land and not abuse it. If you are an out doors person or just love the great out doors I highly recommend this great adventure video. I wish they would make a second part to this video. God Bless America.
on December 5, 2014
One of my favorite NG specials. I have probably watched it 100 times (no kidding). We now raise close to 80% of our own meat and 50% of our vegetables. Hoping to do more!
on January 10, 2006
This movie so touched my life that I was often left wondering what became of these people. Well, now I know. There is a book called "The Final Frontiersman" by James Campbell. He is a cousin of Heimo Korth and wrote the book in 2002 and had it published in 2004. This book is a must for anyone who loved this movie and wondered what ever happed to these people. You would be surprised to hear what they are up to now.

Enjoy!
on May 24, 2006
I watched it several times in the few days since it arrived. This video gives a real picture of what life in the Alaskan bush can be like. Although there's not an abundance of formal teaching, it's very informative seeing how these bush families live, eat, hunt, get supplies, and get along.
on March 23, 2002
This video shows real-life-living-in-the-bush experiences. I liked this video a lot because I'm fascinated w/northern Alaska & the lifestyle there. This video is very good at showing this.
on May 7, 2002
I love Alaska! I fell in love with the state even more after watching this video. I love, the outdoors, peace, wolves, eagles, and the northern lights. This movie had all of these and much more. I was looking for some pictures of eagles however there was none to be found which was sad but you should buy it if you love the outdoors and nature...Alaska!!!!!
on December 31, 2012
I found this on DVD only after I ordered the tape. Fantastic footage on DVD. Highly recommend getting the disc.