|Part Number||V1981 3-1/2X15 PLAT AL/A|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||19 x 14 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||N336-628|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
National Hardware V1981 3-1/2" X 15" Push Plate in Antique Brass
|Price:||$12.48 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Manufactured of aluminum
- Anodized surface for extra durability
- Plastic cover to protect finish during installation
- LifeSpan Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed to protect the surface and cover holes on swinging doors, especially in high traffic areas
- Anodized surface is for extra durability, antique brass finish
- Designed to protect the surface and cover holes on swinging doors
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item National Hardware V1981 3-1/2" X 15" Push Plate in Antique Brass
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Antique Brass||—||Aged Bronze||—||—||Polished Brass|
|Item Dimensions||—||8.37 x 0.31 x 35.14 in||8 x 0.5 x 34 in||6.32 x 0.31 x 31.14 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||3.5 x 15 x 0.06 in|
Manufactured Of Aluminum. Anodized Surface For Extra Durability. Plastic Cover To Protect Finish During Installation. Designed to protect the surface and cover holes on swinging doors, especially in high-traffic areas.
From the Manufacturer
Designed to protect the surface and cover holes on swinging doors, especially in high-traffic areas.
Top customer reviews
If you are looking for solid brass, go to Lowes where you can get solid brass (unfortunately you have to get the shiny, polished brass, though) for literally half the cost of these cheap push plates here at amazon.
The only good thing about them is uf you have to drill holes in them like I did, they are much easier to drill than solid brass, but they are very cheap and will not last. I would also advise against using these on the outside of a door.
Poor, poor, quality.