- Series: Cornell Studies in Political Economy
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Cornell University Press; 1 edition (August 15, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0801483239
- ISBN-13: 978-0801483233
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #899,587 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
National Interests in International Society (Cornell Studies in Political Economy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Martha Finnemore is University Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at The George Washington University.