|Item Weight||1.44 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.5 x 0.25 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Sheet Size||3.5 X 5.5 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LFPC-NATPARK|
National Park Passport Journal — Pocket-Sized Outdoor Experience Book (3.5" W x 5.5" H) by Letterfolk
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Format||Day to Day Calendar|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COLLECT EXPERIENCES: The National Park Passport is a 48-page pocket-sized journal that includes 20 entry pages to record meaningful details from each national park you visit, as well as 8 bonus pages that include checklists, bucket lists, and other fun activities and information. Each entry page is accompanied by a blank page for notes, memories, or affixing mementos like photos or receipts.
- SIMPLE, MEANINGFUL JOURNAL: Each entry log page includes prompted sections to help you remember the important details from each adventure you’ve taken. This includes places to record the date, location, who you went with, first impressions, sights, wildlife and more!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Each Passport is designed and printed in the USA. Our passports have a foil-stamped stipple cover with center-sewn binding and made with materials worthy of holding your precious memories.
- POCKET-SIZED PROFILE: Perfect for keeping in your pocket or stashing in your travel bag, these passports are 3.5" X 5.5", roughly the size of a travel passport. Small enough to carry around comfortably while experiencing life.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
National Park Passport Journal
The National Park Passport contains 20 entry logs to record meaningful details of each National Park visited. Each entry page is accompanied by a blank page for sketches, memories, or affixing mementos like stamps or photos. The back pages of the National Park Passport include bucket lists, hike logs, and checklists.
At the heart of each Passport book is the challenge to collect more experiences. From concerts attended to national parks visited to tacos eaten, each foil-stamped, hand-sewn book contains entry logs to capture and safeguard your experiences. Each blank page represents a new memory, a new adventure, a new invitation to go do.
The last four spreads in each passport contain fun, miscellaneous, theme-specific activities like bucket lists, maps, games, and rite-of-passage checklists. Built from premium materials, each Passport is made with a foil-stamped, stipple-textured cover stock and center-sewn binding to ensure the safeguarding of memories for a lifetime.
Each blank page represents a new memory, a new adventure, a new invitation to go do. Where will your Passport take you?
20 Entry Pages
Capture the most important details with the form-field entry pages, while filling in the gaps and memories on its corresponding blank page.
Built to safeguard your adventures, each center-sewn book is made of a thick, stipple-textured and foil stamped cover.
Bucket lists, activities, checklists, and other fun pages await you in the back spreads of each Passport book.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two things I would change/add:
1. The option to get it in different colors
2. More than 20 entries; I’d love if one was made that could hold all national parks in one booklet. I’d be willing to pay more for it and sacrifice the slim feature of it