Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 2,231 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,805 reviews
on February 27, 2016
I have only had this for three weeks, but man it has been useful.

First of all, I have yet to cook a frozen pizza with this thing lol. I have reheated pizza and it works amazingly for that.

Pizza rolls come out wonderful, because you can watch them and stop it right at the moment the filling starts to pop out. Perfect pizza rolls.

Frozen chicken and nuggets and all other frozen novelty foods also cook really well.

Now, I decided to cook shake n bake chicken breasts, from fresh chicken. This is what makes this cooker a must have, for the rest of my life. Now, when I cook this in an oven, juices come out, the breading gets soggy. In this, no juices come out. None at all. Takes about 16-18 minutes to cook raw chicken breasts, and they come out perfect and juicy.

Frozen biscuits, wow.... Just amazing.

Here are my downsides. I have heard people say this does not heat up your kitchen as much as an oven does. I am not sure what kind of ovens these people use, or if they like, don't close the door all the way or something hehe, but it is much like running a space heater. I don't care about this because once summer time comes I will just use it outside :)

The other thing is, the pan feels very tilty. This doesn't really matter, I just don't like it. The pan is also hard to get on if you are drunk apparently.

I am gonna throw in a pic of those biscuits cause damn they cook nicely. (I pushed them all into the middle of the pan to take the picture, they were not cooked in the middle like that, more towards the edge)
review image
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2014
Currently on my second one and have no problems with that. You can reheat and cook so much more than pizza and it does not heat up your house during the summer like the oven will. I use this on average once a day to cook, crisp or reheat food. My first one died after about a year, but I would say I definitely got my money's worth.

Lessons learned from my first one:

The non stick pan coating is thin, so be sure not to use anything but wooden utensils on it.

Also, this can easily be wiped off to clean, instead of scrubbing; that can also scrape off the non stick coating.

Do not spray any Pam on the surface, causes it to create a sticky nasty film. Use an oil sprayer if you need oil.

Let it cool on its own, running under cool water hot will cause it to warp.

And remember it's an open burnet, so watch the kids if they are helping you cook.
review image
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2017
Actually does as claimed. Home made or store-bought pizza and other bake goods are easy with little mess.
on November 15, 2016
Even after reading all the reviews I was still skeptical The price was a factor but not a huge one so I bought the Presto Pizzazz as a middle of the road choice. Lucky me. This thing is everything it says it is. They all do pizza, probably very well or at least ok. This one does pizza like you get at the pizzaria. Easy operation, rotating pan, chiming timer it will bake or heat any snack you desire. Very pleased with the purchase. This is perfect for frozen pizzas, pizza rolls, nachos, wings, potato skins or whatever you need to bake or heat. I love pizza, this will bake or reheat to perfection. Money well spent.
on August 5, 2015
Broke within 6 months, I would not recommend this product to anyone, buy pizza stone instead.
on April 17, 2017
This is my second one; wore the first one out. I bake everything on this that I do in a conventional oven. Especially great in the summer when I don't have to heat up the house to bake things. Grilled veggies is one of my favorites, along with fish, tater tots, biscuits - anything a conventional oven is used for. You don't know what you're missing!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2017
This is my second one. (Can't recollect what happened to the first one, but it's disappearance from my kitchen wasn't due to dysfuntion) Suffice to say ordering another one comes from the good memories I had using the first one. Got it yesterday and the frozen chicken wings came out SUPREME !!! I already know how pleased I'll be with the pizza, especially since frozen pizzas have come a long LONG way from 10 years ago.

Can't wait to try my own homemade pizza, which I never tried with my first one.
on September 4, 2017
Seriously get one! For pizzas it's amazing and doesn't heat up your house like the oven does.

Only complaint is the pan. It has indentations so the pizzas can have some air under it but the grease builds over time and those indentations become difficult to clean. And we've tried bristle brushes, degreasers, over cleaner, dishwasher, etc. still get grease that just builds up into those.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 19, 2016
It is particularly nice in the summer so I don't have to heat up my oven and the house. I also like this rather than other pizza ovens because you can adjust the cooking from both top and bottom, or top only, or bottom only. We like a very crispy crust and this gives us this option where the others don't. You can cook other frozen snack foods as well.
on March 29, 2017
Unbelievable product, just got it today and fixed a pizza and it was totally amazing. This maybe one of my best purchases ever.