National Presto 07115 Electric Foldaway Skillet, 12-Inch, Burgundy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ceramic nonstick surface, inside and out, provides stick-free cooking and easy cleaning
- Heavy cast aluminum pan with high sidewalls is virtually warp-proof; Control Master heat control maintains the desired temperature automatically
- Built-in pour spout doubles as a spoon and spatula holder; Fully immersible with the heat control removed
- Removable Base; Simply fold down handles and lift the skillet pan away from base
- With handles folded in, the base nests inside skillet pan for space-saving storage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item National Presto 07115 Electric Foldaway Skillet, 12-Inch, Burgundy
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||16.25 x 12.25 x 8 in||13 x 23 x 9 in||16.3 x 7 x 11.2 in||12.2 x 16.73 x 7.87 in||21 x 12 x 8 in||19.8 x 6.8 x 13.4 in|
|Item Weight||7.25 lbs||20 lbs||4.9 lbs||4.74 lbs||7.6 lbs||4.24 lbs|
Roasts, fries, grills, stews, bakes, makes casseroles and more. Great for every meal and as a buffet server when entertaining. Removable base for easy cleaning and space-saving storage. Ceramic nonstick surface and tempered glass cover. 120-volt AC, 60 Hz only, 1250-watt.
Top customer reviews
This skillet has nearly straight sides, of nice depth. As stated, the foldaway base and temperature control fit nicely inside the skillet itself, making a very compact unit for storage. I made fried chicken in it as a test case (something my old skillet failed miserably at!). To my delight, each piece was cooked evenly. This skillet seems to have no 'cold spots' or overly hot spots. The spoon rest cutaway in the corner makes a nice vent for the pan when cooking, and easy pouring for liquids in the skillet. Cleanup was a fast and easy. If you are looking for a skillet that has fast, even heating, easy cleanup and a compact footprint in a cupboard, this is definitely one to consider!
1. Cooks very evenly. That said, there is absolutely a ring that gets hotter directly over the heating element that you will notice when making sauces or gravy, etc. But it does heat much more consistently throughout the pan basin than others I have used.
2. SUPER easy to clean. Just unsnap the base and the whole skillet goes into the dishwater.
3. Has a pour spout on one side. You can rest a spoon there also. FAB!
4. Nice and deep. Holds a large capacity of whatever you are preparing. You can cook several different things at the same time.
5. The base folds up and stores inside the pan. Put in the power cord, flip the lid upside down and it does not take up much cabinet space at all.
I have had this for about 6 weeks and have used it at least 30 times. So far, so fantastic.
If not for that I'd give it five stars.