Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on July 26, 2012
I wish I had sent the book back!!!!Yes, it lists the campgrounds located in National Parks but tells very little about them and the amenities for them. I do not recommend this book. More complete data can be found at Good Sams Club website or look online.
on September 12, 2012
Way too limited. Does not contain info about many of the lesser-know Nat'lParks. Was looking for a camping guide that contains more info about camping in National Forests as well as National Parks. This book is fine as far as it goes.
on January 28, 2013
This book is full of all the information you will need to make your camping experience most enjoyable.Answers questions before they are asked. Keep it in the camper so it is handy at all times. We are full timers so it is priceless in our travels.
on December 16, 2014
dumb book not what I expected at all. useless. my fault I didn't know better.
on June 5, 2012
Well written campguide, with lists, addresses, and most important- maps of the state with all campgrounds shown. Great if you are going, north to south or east to west. Helpful & well organized. It will be in the car with us!
on February 12, 2013
This covers only the campgrounds in the national parks. If your state does not have a national park campground it is not listed. I was actually surprised at how few campgrounds they manage.
on July 11, 2012
It only took me 10 minutes to know this book had nothing to offer. It was simple and lacking any quality information. I returned it to Amazon.
on December 23, 2012
Bought for our traveling with our 5th wheel. Looking forward to traveling full time after our retirement in four years.....staying as long as we want and packing up and moving on when we want to.
on November 13, 2013
This was a item I needed. It is a great item and has been read quite a bit. A plus
on September 12, 2010
anything to do with finding new areas to explore with camping involved is of
interest to us