National Standard Universal Fit, Flat Free Wheelbarrow Tire (Ribbed Tread)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fits most wheelbarrows and small lawn and garden equipment. Compatible Replacement Sizes include: 4.80/4.00-8" (15-16” diameter), 3.50/2.50-8" (13” diameter), and 4.00-6" (13” diameter)
- 3" Centered hub 5/8" Ball bearings (please check your existing hub Size for proper fit)
- Has the same feel and handling of an air-filled tire, but the solid polyurethane will never go flat. Not for highway use.
- Features a contractor-grade load capacity of 500 pounds and a ribbed tread for easy maneuvering.
- Comes pre-mounted on a solid steel, white wheel for quick and easy installation.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product Description Eliminate downtime with the National Standard Universal Fit Flat Free Wheelbarrow Tire and Wheel Assembly. It is the perfect replacement for most wheelbarrows, including popular brands like Ames True Temper, Jackson, Seymour, Truper, United General, Yard Rover and more. The tire is 15.5" in diameter and can be used as a replacement for 13", 15" or 16" diameter tires. It is made of solid, polyurethane foam that has the same bounce and handling feel as an air-filled tire. It won't leave marks on any surfaces and will not deteriorate when left exposed to sun or moisture. Best of all, it’s guaranteed to never go flat. Tire markings and packaging may vary. The National Standard brand features a full line of air filled and flat free tire and wheel assemblies for lawn and garden and commercial/industrial equipment. This includes universal fit and exact match options to accommodate nearly every application. Count on National Standard for quality, easy-to-install products at a great value.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Big Daddy on November 27, 2020