Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "National Tree 7.5 Foot Dunhill Fir Tree with 750 C..." and save 64% off the $469.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
National Tree 7.5 Foot Dunhill Fir Tree with 750 Clear Lights, Hinged (DUH-75LO)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pre-strung with 750 UL listed clear lights and 2514 branch tips
- Includes sturdy folding metal tree stand
- Fire-resistant and non-allergenic
- Measures 7.5 ft. tall with 59" diameter
- Pre-strung with 750 UL listed clear lights
- All metal hinged construction (branches are attached to center pole sections)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dunhill Fir is a full body tree featuring a generous number of branch tips for holding holiday trimmings. It is pre-strung with 750 clear lights that remain lit even if a bulb burns out. This three section tree features hinged branches for ease of assembly. Sturdy folding metal tree stand is included. Also includes spare bulbs and fuses. Packed in reusable storage carton. 5 year tree / 2 year lights warranty. Assembly instructions included.
New and Fast Shipping
Compare with similar items
Best Choice Products 7.5' Premium Spruce Hinged Artificial Christmas Tree W/ Stand
National Tree 7.5 Foot Carolina Pine Tree with Flocked Cones and 750 Clear Lights, Hinged (CAP3-306-75)
National Tree 7.5 Foot Dunhill Fir Tree with 700 Dual LED Lights and 9 Function Footswitch, Hinged (DUH-330LD-75S)
National Tree 7.5 ft. Downswept Douglas Tree with Clear Lights
National Tree 7.5 Foot "Feel Real" Downswept Douglas Fir Tree, Hinged (PEDD1-503-75)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Clear Lights||7.5ft W/ Stand||Green||Dual Colored Lights||Green||Green|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would highly suggest watching this video before even taking the tree out of the box: youtube.com/watch?v=w9A2OeNo9K8&feature=youtu.be&wmode=opaque
You'll actually save yourself time and concern by watching the video first. I'm uploading a picture of our tree so you can see for yourself how the final product looks.
Hope this one lasts at least as long as my old one (10 years). It definitely looks nicer.
Some important things to note if you're thinking of purchasing:
1. Take the time to separate each of the individual stems, one-by-one. It's tedious, but well worth it in the end.
2. The video everyone refers to is on the National Tree website under instructional videos. Here's a link: http://nationaltree.com/instructional-videos.html
The same fluffing/shaping instructions are also provided in the instruction manual.
3. Wear gloves or long sleeves when you put it together. By the end of fluffing and separating you will probably have some scratches or irritation if you don't cover your arms. It's nothing too major, just a heads up if you want to avoid it all together.
4. Each group of branches has three smaller clumps on it. Be sure to pull both left and right sides away from the center clump and then start to individually separate the stems in each section. I have found that this method helps to really fill any empty spaces in the tree.
5. In the instruction video and manual it said that the three sections are tied together with a tie or string, but mine came wrapped in a wired faux-pine strip, which was completely camouflaged in the tree. Hopefully telling you this will save you some time, so you know what you're looking for to release the hinges.
I really do love this tree, it has the perfect amount of lights, and the little brown detailing on the stems really gives it a "real" look. I'm not sure why there are any negative reviews, because for a faux pre-lit it's a reasonable price and it looks beautiful if it's assembled correctly.
The box was super heavy and my first impression wasn't that great. the branches looked very fake and it looked like there aren't enough branches to cover the holes. So I took my time assembling it while fluffing up the branches working my way from the bottom to the top. And let me tell you what a huge difference it makes.Now you can barely see the middle of the tree and the branches look very real due to the brown accents in the branches. It has the prefect amount of lights. And I am sure when all my ornaments are up that it will only be possible to spot that it is not a real tree because it has a perfect shape.
Like I said I am very picky and am very happy with my purchase. Just take your time setting it up because fluffing it will be very important. I will try to post another picture of it decorated.