- Series: Global Music Series
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; PAP/COM edition (November 30, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195301048
- ISBN-13: 978-0195301045
- Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.6 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,162,458 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Native American Music in Eastern North America: Experiencing Music, Expressing Culture Includes CD (Global Music Series) PAP/COM Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Beverley Diamond is Associate Professor of Ethnomusicology at York University in Canada. She is an ethnomusicologist recognized for her research on Native music cultures in North America, Canadian music historiography, and issues relating to gender and performance. She has directed several large-scale collaborative research projects, most recently the Canadian Musical Pathways Project.