Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 41% off the $279.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2.5
- Switch between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck
- Includes around 2 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets
- Sounds include beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass
- Import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1
Deconstruct and reconstruct with Traktor Kontrol F1. Capture and load all your favorite loops and samples on-the-fly into Remix Decks. Any sound imaginable becomes a building block for your own remix masterpiece. Or explore a new way to mix with your tracks using the F1 with Stems – a new multi-channel file format for creative mixing.
Four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs allow mixing and filtering sounds loaded in the Remix Deck slots or the four different parts of a Stem file. Mute and unmute Remix Deck Slots or Stem parts with the touch of a button. Or trigger and arrange Remix Deck sounds with sixteen multi-color pads to add live, spontaneous flair to your performance.
- 16 stylish RGB multi-colored pads
- Full hands-on control of Traktor's Remix Sets
- Capture loops from track decks live or export loops from your productions for performance
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Play & play operation
- Includes Native Instruments $50 online shop voucher
4 dedicated filter knobs, one per Remix Deck slot or Stem part. Plus 4 robust faders deliver precision volume control for individual Remix Deck or Stem Deck channels.
Load entire Remix Sets instantly or browse and load individual sounds or Stem files from Traktor's browser. Scroll through 4 pages of 16 pads with the push encoder. Capture loops live from running track decks.
Trigger Remix Deck loops and samples with 16 multi-colored pads. Pressing the Shift button accesses functions like Punch mode and FX assignments. The smaller pads at the bottom mute a slot or stem. And keep watch on your Stems' volume – the pads act as level meters for a loaded Stem file.
Compare to similar items
This item Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 14 x 7 in||4.72 x 11.54 x 2.01 in||4 x 15 x 14 in||7 x 18 x 16 in||1.9 x 10.4 x 7.4 in||12.8 x 16.3 x 8.1 in|
Are you ready to discover a new way to DJ with Traktor? Native Instruments' Traktor Kontrol F1 Remix Deck controller isn't just some flashy pad controller, it introduces a whole new concept into the world of Traktor's digital DJ environment: Remix Decks. Remix Decks gives you access to 64 samples - and your Traktor Kontrol F1 gives you hands-on control over all of them.
Top customer reviews
1) Sturdy construction. It's plastic, but it can take a beating. I know; I've beaten the hell out of it.
2) Great buttons. They are large, soft-to-the-touch, and depress with a satisfying click. They can also take a beating.
3) The USB port on the back of the F1 is iron-clad BY DESIGN. There are mechanisms in place that literally GRIP your USB cable, so that it will not accidentally get yanked out as you bang the hell out of the F1 during a performance. This is the same mechanism that exists on the flagship NI S4 controller.
4) Great aesthetics. Those colorful LEDs look absolutely rad in a dark club environment.
5) Completely re-mappable (see below).
1) A single F1 can only control one "remix" deck at a time. You can toggle between several "remix" decks though.
2) Several native controls can only be accessed via the 'shift' button. This can sometimes reduce the efficiency of your workflow.
NOTE: As of this writing, other MIDI controllers cannot access all 64 sample banks in a "remix" set within Traktor. The only exception to this rule is the MidiFighter from DJ Techtools (djtechtools.com)
On the F1's flexibility:
This controller is designed to be used with Traktor DJ software (with which it integrates perfectly). Its main purpose is to control Traktor's 64-bank "remix" decks (a sort of tricked out in-software sample player). As such, it isn't designed to be used as a primary controller (your transport controls, EQs, effects, etc.).
That being said, it allows for seamless switching between the Native Instrument preset and your other user-defined MIDI mappings. This is what makes this controller a great secondary controller: FLEXIBILITY. Even if you don't care for Traktor's "remix" decks, you can load up your own custom MIDI mapping (literally mid-song if you want - with no audio interruption; this same trick does not work with the NI S4) by hitting the shift+browse button on the F1.
Don't know how to configure custom MIDI maps? No problem, the vast popularity of this controller has meant a burgeoning community of users who have written totally rad custom MIDI mappings, which will turn your F1 into fully-loaded primary controllers (transport controls, EQs, etc.) or super tricked-out instant FX units. The very best of these mappings are distributed for free (and with step-by-step installation instructions) on various community sites (esp., djtechtools.com).
In short, if you're running Traktor and want the option of full, native hardware control over your "remix" decks without giving up the full customizability of a truly generic MIDI controller, the F1 is your best option.
I have Traktor Pro 2.6, if you are a LE user do your self a favor and upgrade, Native Instruments takes good care of Pro Users. Finally, I am an Amazon Prime account holder, I love to have orders delivered so quickly and free, another must have.
I was able to map all my loading, transport, mixer and FX controls onto the F1 for the ultimate 2-deck mobile solution when I don't want the S4.
Top knobs: filter and low EQ for each deck
Faders: FX1/2 dry/wet, volume for each deck
Buttons: FX direct values, buttons etc. like delay/echo freeze. Loading and browse.
Grid: cue, play
loop set, loop size decrease
Stop buttons: FX1/2 on/off for each deck
The possibilities are endless!
It's great that it doesn't need a power cable. Just plug in the USB cable and you're all set.
Of course it's great for the remix decks too. :)