Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller" and save 46% off the $279.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller
- Hardware for controlling the powerful Remix Decks in Traktor Pro 2.5
- Switch between up to 64 tracks, loops and one-shot samples on each deck
- Includes around 2 GB of premium grade sound, pre-loaded as Remix Sets
- Sounds include beats, basses, leads, and more, spanning ten musical genres, including House, Techno, Dubstep, Hip Hop, Tech House and Drum'n'Bass
- Import your own samples, and even capture loops and sounds live
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1
Deconstruct and reconstruct with Traktor Kontrol F1. Capture and load all your favorite loops and samples on-the-fly into Remix Decks. Any sound imaginable becomes a building block for your own remix masterpiece. Or explore a new way to mix with your tracks using the F1 with Stems – a new multi-channel file format for creative mixing.
Four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs allow mixing and filtering sounds loaded in the Remix Deck slots or the four different parts of a Stem file. Mute and unmute Remix Deck Slots or Stem parts with the touch of a button. Or trigger and arrange Remix Deck sounds with sixteen multi-color pads to add live, spontaneous flair to your performance.
- 16 stylish RGB multi-colored pads
- Full hands-on control of Traktor's Remix Sets
- Capture loops from track decks live or export loops from your productions for performance
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch timecode control
- Play & play operation
- Includes Native Instruments $50 online shop voucher
4 dedicated filter knobs, one per Remix Deck slot or Stem part. Plus 4 robust faders deliver precision volume control for individual Remix Deck or Stem Deck channels.
Load entire Remix Sets instantly or browse and load individual sounds or Stem files from Traktor's browser. Scroll through 4 pages of 16 pads with the push encoder. Capture loops live from running track decks.
Trigger Remix Deck loops and samples with 16 multi-colored pads. Pressing the Shift button accesses functions like Punch mode and FX assignments. The smaller pads at the bottom mute a slot or stem. And keep watch on your Stems' volume – the pads act as level meters for a loaded Stem file.
Compare to similar items
This item Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 DJ Controller
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 14 x 7 in||4.72 x 11.54 x 2.01 in||4 x 15 x 14 in||7 x 18 x 16 in|
Are you ready to discover a new way to DJ with Traktor? Native Instruments' Traktor Kontrol F1 Remix Deck controller isn't just some flashy pad controller, it introduces a whole new concept into the world of Traktor's digital DJ environment: Remix Decks. Remix Decks gives you access to 64 samples - and your Traktor Kontrol F1 gives you hands-on control over all of them.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Sturdy construction. It's plastic, but it can take a beating. I know; I've beaten the hell out of it.
2) Great buttons. They are large, soft-to-the-touch, and depress with a satisfying click. They can also take a beating.
3) The USB port on the back of the F1 is iron-clad BY DESIGN. There are mechanisms in place that literally GRIP your USB cable, so that it will not accidentally get yanked out as you bang the hell out of the F1 during a performance. This is the same mechanism that exists on the flagship NI S4 controller.
4) Great aesthetics. Those colorful LEDs look absolutely rad in a dark club environment.
5) Completely re-mappable (see below).
1) A single F1 can only control one "remix" deck at a time. You can toggle between several "remix" decks though.
2) Several native controls can only be accessed via the 'shift' button. This can sometimes reduce the efficiency of your workflow.
NOTE: As of this writing, other MIDI controllers cannot access all 64 sample banks in a "remix" set within Traktor. The only exception to this rule is the MidiFighter from DJ Techtools (djtechtools.com)
On the F1's flexibility:
This controller is designed to be used with Traktor DJ software (with which it integrates perfectly). Its main purpose is to control Traktor's 64-bank "remix" decks (a sort of tricked out in-software sample player). As such, it isn't designed to be used as a primary controller (your transport controls, EQs, effects, etc.).
That being said, it allows for seamless switching between the Native Instrument preset and your other user-defined MIDI mappings. This is what makes this controller a great secondary controller: FLEXIBILITY. Even if you don't care for Traktor's "remix" decks, you can load up your own custom MIDI mapping (literally mid-song if you want - with no audio interruption; this same trick does not work with the NI S4) by hitting the shift+browse button on the F1.
Don't know how to configure custom MIDI maps? No problem, the vast popularity of this controller has meant a burgeoning community of users who have written totally rad custom MIDI mappings, which will turn your F1 into fully-loaded primary controllers (transport controls, EQs, etc.) or super tricked-out instant FX units. The very best of these mappings are distributed for free (and with step-by-step installation instructions) on various community sites (esp., djtechtools.com).
In short, if you're running Traktor and want the option of full, native hardware control over your "remix" decks without giving up the full customizability of a truly generic MIDI controller, the F1 is your best option.
This unit can do everything X1 does, because it offers 2 modes, "remix mode" and "midi mode".
if you switch to midi mode, it will change the all the button functionally to X1.
easier control with buttons than X1's knobs and looks more professional when you pressing buttons while mixing.
also you can switch to remix mode anytime while djing to control all those remix deck as well.
I was about to add X1 long time ago but found out this midi mode can do everything X1 has, so it saved my money.
F1 looks better with all those faders and colorful buttons.
You can also import Macros and use all those buttons to same as such as Midi Fighter's instant gratification, or Tekken's Effect macro.
youtube "f1 instant gratification" or "tekken traktor f1"
I have Traktor Pro 2.6, if you are a LE user do your self a favor and upgrade, Native Instruments takes good care of Pro Users. Finally, I am an Amazon Prime account holder, I love to have orders delivered so quickly and free, another must have.