Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on September 1, 2014
I love the controller and it is what I expected, looks really nice.
-its plug and play as long as you have the required version of traktor.
-knobs and buttons function perfectly
-the touch strip works perfect, pitch bend its easy to control with it, and needle search is also really usefull
-the browser knob also works perfect as they say, you touch it and its maximize the browser window, you release it and browser goes back to its size.

Only thing I found weird is that the browser and loop encoders as any knob on a controller is detachable you can take it out if you pull it.
the thing is that these are too loose, if you put the controller facing down they will fall.
on April 23, 2017
fits for my setup, a audio 10 soundcard, denon dn-x1600, a f1 controller, korg kaossilator pro and kp3. i have an s4 mk2 but since prefer to use my mixer, the faders just feel alot better.
on April 18, 2016
While I am a great fan of Native Instruments products, I am horribly disappointed with their customer service, and their inability to respond to simple requests.

This product in itself is a decent product, although does not replace the functionality of a full size controller.

Last year, one of the rubber foot pads fell off, and now it does not sit flat on a surface. Imagine a chair with one leg shorter than the other three: it's really a lot harder to DJ when your controller does not sit flat. However, after waiting 18 days for Native instruments to respond to a request for support on this matter, I still had not heard anything except an email from a bot telling me that they were busy and that it may take 'some days' to get back to me.

After several attempts at finding a phone number that connected me to a person, I got through to their sales department, who passed me onto a support technician. After using the word 'unfortunately' many times, it was explained to me by several people that they did not carry those parts as replacements, but I could replace the whole unit if I was unsatisfied with it.... for $90! They said their manfacturer was the only group in possession of those parts, and suggested I make some kind of replacement myself from a hardware store. Of course I can do that, but I was very disappointed with the response, and the lack of percieved effort on their part to support my needs as a customer.
on March 31, 2017
Excelente
on February 11, 2015
buttons fall
on August 16, 2014
Its not applicable with the ddj-sx pioneer controller which pissed me so much
on April 13, 2015
Won't really get into the details of how to use the Traktor Kontrol X1 because if you are seeking this product out, you should already be aware of its functionality and all that. I will say that if you are looking for a means to NOT have to touch or use your laptop/PC with your Digital DJ setup and you are currently using Traktor, this is the perfect solution. Solid design and feel, does not feel cheap. Debatable as far as functionality is concerned if you already down the MK1 version of this. Plug and play functionality (will require NI Traktor 2.6+) and customizable via Traktor and Control Editor. This DOES include a $50 voucher which will be delivered to your email once you have registered the device with Native Instruments.
on September 7, 2013
Have been using the Audio 2 and a DJM 700 for quite a while, contemplating picking up the X1. This upgrade made my choice a no brainer and I picked up the X1 Mk2.

Other than that this unit needs Traktor Pro 2.6.3 and does not come with bundled Traktor software, no gripes as far as performance goes. Ensure that you have Traktor 2.6.3 installed. Or pick up an Audio 2 for about a 100 bucks to get the software

Have been using this with a DJM 700 and the Audio 2 and I must say, I rarely touch the computer now. The bigger and differently coloured cue / play buttons make them easy to differentiate amongst the darkest club environments. Selecting the filters / cue points is made easier with the workflow. Its definitely a breeze.

Am considering adding the F1 to gain control over sample decks and this should make it an awesome system to use with an external mixer

3 cheers to Traktor
on August 15, 2016
I just received my mk2 controller today. Upon opening it I feel like it's already been used a couple times. There was tiny scratches and fingerprints throughout. I'm not much of a freak when it comes to things like that but if I purchase something brand new, I believe it should be brand new.
review image review image
on November 4, 2013
this version is much improved over the Mk1.. far more intuitive layout and simplified workflow. Some compromises have been made (e.g. defaults to 4 hot-cue points instead of 8) but overall the changes make it a much better and simpler device for deck control

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.