Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 63 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on April 13, 2015
Won't really get into the details of how to use the Traktor Kontrol X1 because if you are seeking this product out, you should already be aware of its functionality and all that. I will say that if you are looking for a means to NOT have to touch or use your laptop/PC with your Digital DJ setup and you are currently using Traktor, this is the perfect solution. Solid design and feel, does not feel cheap. Debatable as far as functionality is concerned if you already down the MK1 version of this. Plug and play functionality (will require NI Traktor 2.6+) and customizable via Traktor and Control Editor. This DOES include a $50 voucher which will be delivered to your email once you have registered the device with Native Instruments.
on September 1, 2014
I love the controller and it is what I expected, looks really nice.
-its plug and play as long as you have the required version of traktor.
-knobs and buttons function perfectly
-the touch strip works perfect, pitch bend its easy to control with it, and needle search is also really usefull
-the browser knob also works perfect as they say, you touch it and its maximize the browser window, you release it and browser goes back to its size.

Only thing I found weird is that the browser and loop encoders as any knob on a controller is detachable you can take it out if you pull it.
the thing is that these are too loose, if you put the controller facing down they will fall.
on November 2, 2014
This plus a Z1 (and your laptop) makes for an extremely portable pair that you can easily take to get significant capability in a small package. They're not replacements for full control surfaces, but they have their use. (I took mine to DJ at Burning Man. They were the perfect combination to take onto the dusty Playa and not worry about control surfaces getting ruined by the dust.)
on August 15, 2016
I just received my mk2 controller today. Upon opening it I feel like it's already been used a couple times. There was tiny scratches and fingerprints throughout. I'm not much of a freak when it comes to things like that but if I purchase something brand new, I believe it should be brand new.
review image review image
on April 23, 2017
fits for my setup, a audio 10 soundcard, denon dn-x1600, a f1 controller, korg kaossilator pro and kp3. i have an s4 mk2 but since prefer to use my mixer, the faders just feel alot better.
on May 5, 2016
I've been DJ'ing for a long time. Long enough that I remember when the first CDJs came out. So long before digital DJ'ing was a viable option compared to vinyl I was already very attached to my DJ mixer (Pioneer DJM series). The X1 controllers and traktor are a great way to make use of a full DJ mixer while keeping control of your digital media at your fingertips and not a mouse and keyboard. The mk2 is a substantial improvement over the originals as well. I was hesitant to make the transition, but I'm really glad I did.
on September 15, 2014
I put my old DJ-Tech controlloer with jog wheels in retirement after recieving this bad boy. I held of on buying this for a long time thinking this controller would not include nearly as many features as my other controller but i was severly wrong. I promise this controller will help bring your sets into the next level.
on January 18, 2015
does everything i expected. i started with vinyl in the mid 90s, and moved to cdjs in the 2000's. this is my first introduction to digital/midi dj'ing and its pretty cool. i still havent used them in a "live" setting, but eventually ill most likely move to traktor for gigs.
on September 12, 2016
Finally took the time to register the X1 but came to find out that the serial number was already registered under the previous owner, y'all should take the time to release the registration of your product before you sell it. just saying.
on May 31, 2017
love it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.