Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 13, 2015
Won't really get into the details of how to use the Traktor Kontrol X1 because if you are seeking this product out, you should already be aware of its functionality and all that. I will say that if you are looking for a means to NOT have to touch or use your laptop/PC with your Digital DJ setup and you are currently using Traktor, this is the perfect solution. Solid design and feel, does not feel cheap. Debatable as far as functionality is concerned if you already down the MK1 version of this. Plug and play functionality (will require NI Traktor 2.6+) and customizable via Traktor and Control Editor. This DOES include a $50 voucher which will be delivered to your email once you have registered the device with Native Instruments.
on August 15, 2016
I just received my mk2 controller today. Upon opening it I feel like it's already been used a couple times. There was tiny scratches and fingerprints throughout. I'm not much of a freak when it comes to things like that but if I purchase something brand new, I believe it should be brand new.
review imagereview image
on September 8, 2017
Been DJing since the late 90's starting from vinyl on my 1200s (which I still have), through CDJs, to Serato and Traktor. This is a very nice addition. The ability to mix stems and remix sets opens up a whole new dimension.
on April 23, 2017
fits for my setup, a audio 10 soundcard, denon dn-x1600, a f1 controller, korg kaossilator pro and kp3. i have an s4 mk2 but since prefer to use my mixer, the faders just feel alot better.
on May 5, 2016
I've been DJ'ing for a long time. Long enough that I remember when the first CDJs came out. So long before digital DJ'ing was a viable option compared to vinyl I was already very attached to my DJ mixer (Pioneer DJM series). The X1 controllers and traktor are a great way to make use of a full DJ mixer while keeping control of your digital media at your fingertips and not a mouse and keyboard. The mk2 is a substantial improvement over the originals as well. I was hesitant to make the transition, but I'm really glad I did.
on October 29, 2017
Completely kick but!!!! I would def recommend this for other DJ !!
on March 22, 2014
This controller was one of the best purchases I have made. Easy to use, reliable, makes mixing much easier, the flux button is a life saver, and the knobs make looping much easier
on September 15, 2014
I put my old DJ-Tech controlloer with jog wheels in retirement after recieving this bad boy. I held of on buying this for a long time thinking this controller would not include nearly as many features as my other controller but i was severly wrong. I promise this controller will help bring your sets into the next level.
on January 18, 2015
does everything i expected. i started with vinyl in the mid 90s, and moved to cdjs in the 2000's. this is my first introduction to digital/midi dj'ing and its pretty cool. i still havent used them in a "live" setting, but eventually ill most likely move to traktor for gigs.
on September 12, 2016
Finally took the time to register the X1 but came to find out that the serial number was already registered under the previous owner, y'all should take the time to release the registration of your product before you sell it. just saying.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.