Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Electronics|Change

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on September 27, 2014
Best mixer for the price out there. I've been a DJ since the mid 1990's and I must say, it's a lot easier to carry this mixer around with my iPhone or laptop, than it was back then lugging around tons of records. This mixer is easy to learn, easy to use, and it looks really nice, definitely recommended!
on November 29, 2016
This is a great beginner DJ controller. I have the F1 right next to it and have a lot of fun experimenting with audio sounds and famous voice clips (ie, Anchorman, Tommy Boy, Donald Trump, Jim Carrey, etc). It's a great past time and if I keep up the practice, hell, I could probably give some of these big name DJ's in the Austin, TX area a run for the money! A+ product.
review image
on October 20, 2016
I've since upgraded to an S4, but the S2 Mk2 is a fantastic entry level controller, and Traktor Pro (included) is super easy to pick up the basics with.

Honestly, I think the only thing the S4 has I *really* miss when I use S2s at house parties are the filter knobs..
on December 31, 2016
Bought it as a Xmas gift for my son and he is alreading mixing music within a couple days of learning how to use it. He loves it and is sending us his links to listen to his mixes!
on November 30, 2016
Works great for beginners and as travel equipment for those who bring their own equipment to gigs. Love it.
on March 7, 2017
Very nice complete controller which will follow you anywhere
on June 2, 2016
This was purchased for our grandson. He uses it with an iPad (Fourth Generation) 32GB and loves it. He is the envy of all his friends. He is very impressed with how the iPad and DJ app works with it.

Unfortunately, the PRO software requires a more powerful processor than either of his computers have. So, for now, he can only use it with the iPad. He did connect it, initially, to his desktop PC.

He has yet to try it with his iPhone 5.

He is extremely pleased!

P.S. It does come with a lightning cable as well as a USB cable for a laptop. We bought a Gator GU-EVA-1813-3 case to transport it in.
on January 9, 2016
I love this controller worked fine for a week untill tracks started having this poping noise and rumbling bass i thought my speaker where blown out but no thats not the case because when i run tracktor with a aux cord and no Traktor s2 mk2 it plays perfectly fine through my system but when i plug the control in it makes these popping and rumbling noises 2 the track but only when i play it like theres some effect on it... i called NI support and they said it might be a latency issue but that dosnt make any sense if i am able to play it with out the controller why cant it play with it when its worked before? i am on correct setting's and always have my drivers updated too so it cant be outdated software... im just going to assume it's defected been about a week and i still cant figure out whats wrong and all the help didnt help this sucks!
on October 30, 2014
Got this over a yr now . Two things to note

1. If the firmware isn't updated on the device it will randomly freeze on u . NI has releases the firmware to fix this

2. The mic doesn't work out the box as with the s2mk1 . U have to manually set it , which is quite simple .

Other than that, the devices works good .

One problem I have noticed is the 2nd cue button tend to stuck on one of my sides , it happens also with the mk1

Otherwise it works really nice , very portable, tight latency , u can scratch , cut , mix everything with it .. Good controller 🎮
on June 9, 2015
fun controller but build quality is low. just finished my second one after a years use. I do play 5 times a week in summer, but the crossfaders just die on these units with no way to replace...i don't scratch or do any cool tricks with faders, just regular usage.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.