Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on September 27, 2014
Best mixer for the price out there. I've been a DJ since the mid 1990's and I must say, it's a lot easier to carry this mixer around with my iPhone or laptop, than it was back then lugging around tons of records. This mixer is easy to learn, easy to use, and it looks really nice, definitely recommended!
on November 29, 2016
This is a great beginner DJ controller. I have the F1 right next to it and have a lot of fun experimenting with audio sounds and famous voice clips (ie, Anchorman, Tommy Boy, Donald Trump, Jim Carrey, etc). It's a great past time and if I keep up the practice, hell, I could probably give some of these big name DJ's in the Austin, TX area a run for the money! A+ product.
review image
on October 20, 2016
I've since upgraded to an S4, but the S2 Mk2 is a fantastic entry level controller, and Traktor Pro (included) is super easy to pick up the basics with.

Honestly, I think the only thing the S4 has I *really* miss when I use S2s at house parties are the filter knobs..
on September 28, 2016
I got this today.

I bought this because I already owned Trakor Pro and it wasn't clear whether some of the other DJ controllers would work with Traktor.

The unit has kind of a flimsy plastic feel and the faders aren't very smooth. I question how well it will hold to use. The manual is terrible, it is more focused on the software than on the controller itself. I couldn't get the mic to work at all and I had to google it to find a description of how to make it work. Once I got the mic working it became clear how bad the mic control is, the gain control is on the back of the unit, you can't control mic volume from the front. You have to setup the mic input in software and turn up the aux in - in the software. My mic wouldn't get very loud. I would also like an xlr mic input since that is the professional standard.

I am sending this back and getting a Denon MC4000 that has 2 mic inputs (1 xlr and 1 - 1/4") with volume controls on the front of the unit. It aslo turns out the Denon will control Traktor.

The control of the software and music is OK.
on June 25, 2014
great interface and light up buttons, i makes it really easy to create and mix music. the computer software is superb and if you are not in need of very advance features, you don't need the S4 as this pack great features. if you are just starting this is set is great for you.
on December 31, 2016
Bought it as a Xmas gift for my son and he is alreading mixing music within a couple days of learning how to use it. He loves it and is sending us his links to listen to his mixes!
on June 9, 2015
fun controller but build quality is low. just finished my second one after a years use. I do play 5 times a week in summer, but the crossfaders just die on these units with no way to replace...i don't scratch or do any cool tricks with faders, just regular usage.
on July 13, 2017
Weird way that the Microphone has to be optioned for it to work you lose the ability to use the actual mixer, that is NOT good, other than that the hardware works great with the software on the computer. Hate it that the Mic won't work when optioned as a mixer.
on February 11, 2015
Bought this as a gift for my son, and he says it is awesome. He mixes his own music and loves all the features and the ease of use in this compact unit. It appears to be very high quality, and from my point of view, it lights up like a 'time machine' when he is using it to create an amazing mix of great sounds and music. I was glad to get the good price, and it shipped safely and quickly with no issues!
on May 4, 2017
Demoting this 1 star as it did not come with any Traktor software info. Possibly could have gotten lost, but i shouldnt have to go through NI support just to be able to use this product. Luckily they were kind and walked me through how to get it activated and get mixing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.