Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on May 22, 2017
I bought mine via my local Guitar Center while Native Instruments had a sale on it, reducing the price to $600 USD. It's been the best money I've ever spent on audio equipment. Switching from Ableton Live and an APC40 MKII for DJ'ing to Traktor Pro 2 has made regular resident DJ gigs a real possibility. No more hours spent putting together sets in Ableton Live. Now I can play 'on the fly' like I used to do... back in the days of vinyl and CDJ's.

I hacked the screens to work more like CDJ's, as the default screen layout doesn't provide enough information. If you're interested in doing that, check out Erik Minekus Traktor Kontrol Screens.
I also changed out some of the knobs with Chroma Caps, after accidentally grabbing the low EQ knob instead of the tempo knob. Because they're all the same color and so close together, you've got to be really careful which knobs you're grabbing!

I would give 5 stars, but controlling remix deck volume per clip is not possible; you can only mute/unmute or play/pause clips. And, having to hack the screens to make them fully functional shouldn't be necessary.

Still, you'll have to pry this thing out of my cold, dead hands to get me to let go of it.
review image
on May 5, 2016
Im so excited to finally upgrade from my S2 Im loving it so far it is a little adjustment looking on the screens and not the computer
on July 23, 2016
Great value
on March 16, 2016
Very good all working perfect
on July 8, 2016
I love
on October 12, 2015
Everything is great except:
-No button mapping
-No spectrum waveform display
-Buttons have poor tactile control (pressing play sometimes does not work, happens with S8 also)
-No beatjump buttons
-Non-intuitive tempo controls (takes extra steps to adjust a deck tempo)
on February 20, 2016
Wouldn't even sync to the various programs I tried to use, all of which were legally purchased.
and I didn't realize the return date was 7 days ago.
dont make the same mistake people.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.