Spring Deals Automotive Amazon First Reads New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$3.13+ $3.99 shipping

on July 11, 2014
This is a great album, first one I ever purchased by OneRepublic. The 2014 CD re-issue includes "Love Runs Out," the single that prompted me to give this CD a full listen and eventually purchase. The rest of the album also enjoyable and I highly recommend.

Here is the tracklist of this US re-release:

1. "Counting Stars"
11. "Something I Need"
12. "Preacher"
13. "Don't Look Down"
14. "Life in Color"
15. "If I Lose Myself" (Alesso vs. OneRepublic)
77 comments| 157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2014
One Republic has released yet another pop driven collection of songs that are all worth a listen. Native contains a diverse mix of tracks that will have listeners singing along with the memorable lyrics and tapping to the pounding rhythms. Indeed, the highlights are the singles "Counting Stars" to the gospel tinges of "Love Runs Out" that can be compared and similar to Adele's "Rumor Has It," which was also penned by lead vocalist and composer Ryan Teddar, "To Live Again," and "I lived." Practically all of the songs has Teddar's initial songwriting stamp along with band member Brent Kutzle. And speaking of lyrics, the digital booklet that is included contains all of the production and song credits. However, the inner sleeve of liner notes does not include song-by-song lyric sheet. Nevertheless, the entire album has a great set of songs that is highly recommended for one's listening pleasure.
I am a 68 yo Grandma and I am enjoying the songs and the videos on this CD.
Saw this group on GMA and liked their sound so I thought I would try them out!
One song and video pertains to young man with cystic fibrosis and they even have one about global warming which is point on!!
So why don't you take a listen--you just might like their sound!!!
on July 14, 2015
OneRepublic is a pretty amazing band. Their songs are instantly recognizable, they have powerful lyrics and a unique and catchy sound. I personally have to overlook the fact that they are, in my opinion, very "pro-god" in their lyrics which I'm not a major fan of. However, you cannot over-analyze the belief system of every artist in the world unless it's really in your face, and fortunately it's not too in your face with these guys. If you are starting with Native as your first OneRepublic album don't stop there - the previous two are as equally awesome and you should buy them immediately!
on January 4, 2014
You know, because we can now so easily pick and choose to buy a snog here, a song there, sometimes we miss on the many jewels of those songs that don't get any air time on the radio. This album is chock full of one gem after another. I decided I want "I Lived" played at my funeral and that for the soul purpose of giving people a little encouragement to really live before it's too late. "Counting Stars" is finally being played all over and I chose it to dance a rumba/cha-cha to at the ballroom studio where I go - it was perfect, and I had lots of people asking about the song. "What You Wanted" and "Something I Need" are just another two wonderful gems that you shouldn't miss. Again, the whole album is just priceless!!♥
on January 14, 2014
I am a newer OneRepublic fan and I started out with their first cd and found it a little hard to get into. It wasn't one that I got obsessed with. They just got better and better as they went on. This latest cd is the best yet! I love that they don't keep trying to reinvent themselves and change their overall sound with each cd. They have a tried and true sound that just keeps getting better as they grow. This cd was so good that I decided to go see them on tour and they ended up being the best concert that I have ever gone to! Their sound was awesome and the fact that they add live strings instead of relying on keyboards for everything was fantastic. Several of these songs should make it to the top 40. Great stuff from a killer band!
on July 29, 2013
Great use of percussion, can rival John P. Sousa with regard to marches. Ryan has great range but seems like he choose to use auto-tune on one of more tracks. Great melodies, catchy phrasing but too many references to death. Love the collection and each time I listen I like the songs more and more. Nice use of electronic instrumentation (The Beatles used melatron which became synthesizer which became a cliche) but it is nice to hear songs produced with thought behind the instruments rather than just trying to add something because you can.
Over all the album has wonderful lyrics, harmonies and vocals. The percussion tend to make the songs sound like Marches rather than pop songs but contrarily the percussion give great energy to the songs.
on July 7, 2013
What drew me to this band was the songwriters. Not often do you find good lyrics, with the right about of poetry and style. I am not a huge fan of One Republic, in that I don't like ALL their songs, but a few good ones stand out to me, and lately I have been listening to them over and over again. Previously, my favorites from their other albums were "Marching On", "All We Are", "All Fall Down", and "Apologize". The songs in Native are definitely "perkier", more up-beat and with lots of repetition. My two favorites here were "Counting Stars" and "What You Wanted", both very different from my other favorites. But in common with all of them were the quality of singing and the message in the words. I enjoy the poetry and realism in the songs; it's great music.
on January 17, 2014
This CD blew me away. I love every song on the ONEREPUBLIC Native CD. Starting with Counting Stars. I was in awe at the flawless harmonies and so many directions the song went and worked excellently.On to If I Lose Myself and the excellent vocals,arrangement of up beat background drums and If this doesn't become the top requested song from clubs to radio. All the music instruments are played by One Republic,along with the awesome background vocals,harmonies of the guys Is perfection,and lead vocals all mix together to create a great band that will be here making real music that you feel emotionally charged and know walls will be filled with platinum records for many years of the best band in decades. Ryan Tedder,Brent Kutzle,Zach Filkins,Drew Brown,Eddie Fisher,plus Bobbie Gordon,David McGlohan,and of course One Republic.
on May 31, 2017
There's a good mixture of fun and serious songs on here, and several ear worms. I, a 27 year old, like this album, and so do my niece (8) and parents (60s).