Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

Native
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 11, 2014
This is a great album, first one I ever purchased by OneRepublic. The 2014 CD re-issue includes "Love Runs Out," the single that prompted me to give this CD a full listen and eventually purchase. The rest of the album also enjoyable and I highly recommend.

Here is the tracklist of this US re-release:

1. "Counting Stars"
11. "Something I Need"
12. "Preacher"
13. "Don't Look Down"
14. "Life in Color"
15. "If I Lose Myself" (Alesso vs. OneRepublic)
152 helpful votes
153 helpful votes
77 comments|Report abuse
on August 18, 2014
Irelands One Republic offer a bold heart pumping
rock inspired alternative to most of this years new
releases with ' Native ' .

Lyrically creative this band can bang out great songs
Counting Stars and their hit Love Runs Out worthy of
any play list, What You Wanted and Burning Bridges
show the same resolve .

The word Same perhaps describes this albums failings .

As a body of work, most of the 15 tracks are a variation
on a very narrow theme, something that can upset the
best artists who decide to produce themselves .

One Republic can look towards a bright future but will
be better served with an independent producer who
can bring out more light and shade from their god given
talents .

Buy It Or Fly It ? Native Is A Buy - PC - LA .

releases
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 12, 2014
Ryan Tedder is the singer-songwriter to the amazing One Republic band. With their latest masterpiece "Native", the listener is delighted with a full set of well-crafted and nicely polished songs that are incredibly euphonious, uplifting, and addictive. I have listened to the entire album easily multiple times and I have been so pleased that I was finally able to buy it at the sale price at $7.99! Tedder's vocals are fantastic and he and his team of One Republic did a superb job with "Native". I love the insane degree of enthusiasm that is infused into the album with the instantly catchy and ubiquitous song, "Counting Stars", the soaring and awe-inspiring "Burning Bridges" which became a fast favorite of mine, and the partly biographical and heartwarming "Preacher". When you listen to One Republic's latest album or previous work, you are treated to a rich and solid collection of stirring, fun, and memorable songs that will make you think, hum and dance along so effortlessly. Ryan Tedder and the bandmates of One Republic produced an extraordinary album! I love it!
on November 16, 2013
Great album all of the way through. Certainly better than their first album (Dreaming Out Loud) and arguably better than their second album (Waking Up). Everyone probably knows the first three tracks (Counting Stars, If I Lose Myself and Feel Again), but the CD is really worth listening all of the way through. In my car, I listened to it from beginning to end and back to the beginning again without ever thinking about switching what I was listening to.
on May 31, 2017
There's a good mixture of fun and serious songs on here, and several ear worms. I, a 27 year old, like this album, and so do my niece (8) and parents (60s).
on March 13, 2016
Seriously pissed off. Bought this cd specifically for the song 'Love Runs Out' and it's not on the cd. Not real impressed with the rest of the cd or Amazon for selling this crap like this. Talk about false advertising. Thanks for making me waste my money.
on July 18, 2014
This CD exceeded my expectations. I wasn't familiar with the group until I heard "When Love Runs Out", which is awesome! I tracked down the artist and did a little research. I had heard "Counting Stars", which I also liked, so I decided to purchase it, hoping the rest of the songs would be good, too. I wasn't disappointed. One of my other favorites on this CD is "Preacher". It's been a long time since I enjoyed an entire CD as much as this one!
3 helpful votes
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2013
We are huge fans of One Republic. We have seen them live 3 times. My teenaged daughter is probably Ryan Tedders biggest fan. As parents, we are happy with the songs One Republic makes. They are a very talented group musically, and the vocals are outstanding. Every song is different. All of their songs are appropriate for people of all ages, with no vulgarities or sexual overtones. This is pop music as its best.
on September 15, 2015
I LOVE this CD. My husband and I are in our 60's. We have given copies of this CD to our 13,12,11,9,9, and 8 year old grandchildren. They all love it! We are able to connect with our grandchildren with this album. I love the song "I LIVED." It mentions breaking bones. This I can relate too
because I have broken 15 bones, one at a time! But I get up and dust myself and keep going on with life.
on July 14, 2015
OneRepublic is a pretty amazing band. Their songs are instantly recognizable, they have powerful lyrics and a unique and catchy sound. I personally have to overlook the fact that they are, in my opinion, very "pro-god" in their lyrics which I'm not a major fan of. However, you cannot over-analyze the belief system of every artist in the world unless it's really in your face, and fortunately it's not too in your face with these guys. If you are starting with Native as your first OneRepublic album don't stop there - the previous two are as equally awesome and you should buy them immediately!