Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 863 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 969 reviews
on July 11, 2014
This is a great album, first one I ever purchased by OneRepublic. The 2014 CD re-issue includes "Love Runs Out," the single that prompted me to give this CD a full listen and eventually purchase. The rest of the album also enjoyable and I highly recommend.

Here is the tracklist of this US re-release:

1. "Counting Stars"
11. "Something I Need"
12. "Preacher"
13. "Don't Look Down"
14. "Life in Color"
15. "If I Lose Myself" (Alesso vs. OneRepublic)
77 comments| 142 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2014
One Republic has released yet another pop driven collection of songs that are all worth a listen. Native contains a diverse mix of tracks that will have listeners singing along with the memorable lyrics and tapping to the pounding rhythms. Indeed, the highlights are the singles "Counting Stars" to the gospel tinges of "Love Runs Out" that can be compared and similar to Adele's "Rumor Has It," which was also penned by lead vocalist and composer Ryan Teddar, "To Live Again," and "I lived." Practically all of the songs has Teddar's initial songwriting stamp along with band member Brent Kutzle. And speaking of lyrics, the digital booklet that is included contains all of the production and song credits. However, the inner sleeve of liner notes does not include song-by-song lyric sheet. Nevertheless, the entire album has a great set of songs that is highly recommended for one's listening pleasure.
on July 14, 2013
I have always longed for a OneRepublic album. I always loved them on the radio -every song I've heard from them. But when the time would arise, I never would purchase one of their albums. Finally, when I saw the cool album art for this one I clicked into it and saw it was also on sale so I picked it up.

I am in LOVE. Shame on me for not buying any of their other albums (which I will be doing soon). With a lot of music I just think "Oh, well I'll hear the best ones on the radio so I don't need to buy the album". Well, there is not really a single song on this album that I would want to miss. Sure there's one or two that I don't like as much, but they are all great songs!

I knew I had to pickup this album when I heard "Life In Color" and after hearing the whole song and the whole album it is officially my favorite song. All of the songs are very upbeat, some of them start out slow like "Preacher" and even "Counting Stars" but then that "big band" sound kicks in and you know you're listening to OneRepublic.

The lead vocalist Ryan Tedder is amazing and struts his vocals singing songs like "Can't Stop" that are primarily in his upper register.

I think part of their success is their love for music. All of the songs sound different, while still sounding like they belong on the same album. Most songs have a clear instrumental break where you just get to enjoy the music behind the song before Tedder comes back in again.

This is one of my favorite albums and something I haven't stopped listening to since I got it!
on November 16, 2013
Great album all of the way through. Certainly better than their first album (Dreaming Out Loud) and arguably better than their second album (Waking Up). Everyone probably knows the first three tracks (Counting Stars, If I Lose Myself and Feel Again), but the CD is really worth listening all of the way through. In my car, I listened to it from beginning to end and back to the beginning again without ever thinking about switching what I was listening to.
VINE VOICEon May 28, 2013
We are huge fans of One Republic. We have seen them live 3 times. My teenaged daughter is probably Ryan Tedders biggest fan. As parents, we are happy with the songs One Republic makes. They are a very talented group musically, and the vocals are outstanding. Every song is different. All of their songs are appropriate for people of all ages, with no vulgarities or sexual overtones. This is pop music as its best.
on March 11, 2014
Always heard this music and never put 2 and 2 together and realized that a lot of my favorite songs I've been hearing on the radio were all from One Republic....love the music, love the album.
on October 29, 2013
I bought this because I heard one song on the radio that I liked. I've been burnt doing that before but not this time. One Republic has quickly become one of my favorites.
on September 5, 2013
Some unique new sounds but same great One Republic. Great CD from start to finish. Perhaps not as marketable as some previous efforts but it delivers to a returning fan.
on May 26, 2013
good songs from the beginning to the end. Some are a little to drawn out but all in all thery good songspreacher is my favorite of them all growing up in a church I love gospel choir
on August 18, 2015
I just haven't had time to really listen to the whole thing yet, but I like what I've heard so far.