- Buy 7 Native Spring Chalkboard Labels, Get 3 FREE! Enter code X5ZAASQS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 Native Spring Chalkboard Labels, Get 2 FREE! Enter code FG9BACIU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Native Spring Chalkboard Labels, Get 1 FREE! Enter code U3HSOGI6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Native Spring Chalkboard Labels, Save 15% Enter code CEIGLO9J at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Native Spring Chalkboard Labels, 40 Premium Waterproof Peel and Stick for Jars, Pantries, Craft Rooms Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A huge set with a total of 40 fancy labels, with 8 different styles (5 of each) which gives you more option to use in labeling and customizing your kitchen jars or storage containers.
- Convenient and reusable - just peel off the backing and stick them on! Wipe clean with a damp cloth to change what you have written as it can be readjusted in the first 20 minutes after you apply them so they look perfect.
- Very versatile as you can use to label mason, ball or other canning and spice jars, bins, boxes, glasses, anything with a smooth finish. It is waterproof, so they won't wash off, even in the dishwasher.
- Create personalized water bottles, custom wine bottle labels and homemade gifts like candy, spices, peaches, cookie mixes, limoncello or wedding wine. Helps you organize and identify the food on buffets, at parties, cupboards, craft rooms, everything!
- Made of strong vinyl plastic with a quality matte finish, provides a polished surface for writing with any color chalk or an ink pen. These are not glorified stickers cut out of cheap contact paper so they won't rip or tear. Please see below for our Special offers!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Organize, Personalize and Customize Just About Anything with These Amazing Chalkboard Labels Personalize Your Homemade Gifts and Canned Goods. Do you take pride in your gifts of canned goods, cookie dough, wine or liquor? Make them even more memorable when you use these handy chalkboard labels to add your own personal message. Banish Boring - Turn Ordinary Into Extraordinary! Let your imagination run wild! Use your labels for gift tags, weddings, seating placeholders, parties, buffets, snack food containers. They will stick to any smooth non-porous surface, including glass, plastic, ceramic, wood and metal (not recommended for use on painted surfaces). Use regular chalk or chalk ink to write your message. Wipe it clean with a damp cloth to get it ready for the next labeling task. You can even pop your labeled jar into the dishwasher and feel confident that the label will still be there, ready to use again. Refill, Rewrite, Recycled. The Key to Easy Organization Everywhere. Organize your pantry, kitchen, office, craft shelf, basement cellar – really anything! - using these handsome, handy, re-usable chalkboard labels. Just peel and stick them on any jar, bin, canister, cup or storage container and write away. Wipe and rewrite when you change their use, dates or other information. Stop Using Ugly Masking Tape Labels! Use these handy waterproof labels for containers headed for the fridge or freezer so you will always know what to expect when you look inside. Label and date jams and jellies, canned and frozen foods, re-bottled cooking oils, pasta, seeds and beans. In your craft room, label your bins and containers so it is clear what supplies you have, and where you go to find them. Label water bottles for yourself and your family. And then there are your closets, office and children’s toy rooms… Buy with confidence with our 100% no hassle guarantee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Previously I had used a punch on paper for a template with chalkboard paint. I applied 3 coats and let it dry it when I peeled it off, the whole painted area came with it. I ended up doing free hand in an oval shape on my mason jars (gifts).
With the paint, the jar must be hand washed and with cold drinks, I'm always worried the painted area might come off.
Later while checking another project I stumbled across your labels which were affordable, plentiful and as it turns out....permanent and dishwasher safe. Talk about a win!
I have homemade kahlua in a wide mouth jar with your label I am gifting. After they enjoy the Kahlua she can use the jar for something else.
Plus the labels are large and pretty.
Thanks for making my crafting easier.
I bought some chalkboard markers to use with them and they work great together. I'm planning on using them to label a bunch of things around the house.
They are pretty sticky, but I just wish they had a little bit stronger bond so I could get them to stick more solidly to bumpy surfaces. I have wicker baskets and woven plastic baskets (the R.E. Y-weave bins from Target) that I label with these, and the edges tend to come loose. I know it's my problem for trying them on uneven surfaces, but they would be incredibly awesome labels if they could handle it. None have fallen off the baskets so far, so I'm pleased.
I used some chalk markers to write and doodle on the labels. If you make a mistake or change the contents, just use some water on a towel and wipe it clean. The vinyl isn't damaged by the water. I'm not sure if they would stand up to being submerged in water of in the dishwasher.
The only issue I had with them was peeling them off the backing, sometimes one little piece would stick to the backing, but if you just switch to the other edge they come off clean.
I still have plenty left to label containers in my cabinets, or more tea tins.