- Buy 7 Native Spring Stainless Steel Choppers, Get 3 FREE! Add 10 to your cart. Enter code 8B8GXJOG at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 Native Spring Stainless Steel Choppers, Get 2 FREE! Add 7 to your cart. Enter code 88YQJKT7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Native Spring Stainless Steel Choppers, Get 1 FREE! Add 4 to your cart. Enter code 9NVVIGVU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Native Spring Stainless Steel Choppers, Save 15% Enter code V23AGMNU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Native Spring Classic Stainless Steel Chopper Mincer Superb Kitchen Tool for Meal Preparation
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This food processors razor-sharp blades will get the job done quickly and efficiently. It can cut your prep time in half!
- Its space-saving design makes it easy to store in a cupboard or pantry when not in use. No more bulky cooking appliances taking up precious counter space.
- Great versatility! It can be used to mince onions, garlic, fruits, vegetables, nuts, breadcrumbs, and much more fast and effortlessly!
- Features a soft pusher for added comfort when cutting large amounts of spices, and also includes a container for easy storage.
- Perfect for your kitchen, travel, or even camping. This slicer and dicer is safe and user-friendly. Please see below for our Special offers!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Native Spring Food Chopper is made of durable razor-sharp stainless steel blades for fast and decisive food chopping in less time. This versatile kitchen tool makes the cutting task quick and easy. Rust-resistant blades assure the food you eat is safe. This food chopper is designed for any kitchen efficiently improving the cooking process. The compact design fits easily in a kitchen drawer without taking up much room. This attractive and innovative time-saver device is absolutely ideal for small kitchens and camping. Get this convenient chopping device by clicking on the “Add To Cart” button to ease your cooking process.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-The noise: This thing sounds like screeching death for the first 10-20 minutes of use, regardless of how slow you go. Even after 'breaking it in', it still screeches horribly if you go faster than one 'chop' per second or so. As someone with very sensitive hearing, this is a major con for me
-The way that the bottom piece attaches to the glass piece could really use some work. It works fine if you are only putting in one batch of stuff to chop up, but after that, the residual stuff at the bottom that doesn't come out unless you wash it keeps the chopper from properly sealing to the bottom, causing onion juice to seep out all over the counter. This could be fairly easily remedied with a different bottom design that had a dip between the bottom and the outer ring for the clear plastic piece to slot into.
-It doesn't consistently chop up every piece that is put into it. It is notorious for leaving the outer-most layer of the onion that was put in completely un-cut, just with indentions in it where it should have cut through but didn't
I have not used any other similar products, so I have no basis for comparison here, but overall, this item works for what I bought it for, but it could use some serious improvements before I would recommend it to anyone else.
First let me say the 3 emails since ordering were a bit over the top. I ordered an item through Amazon, not directly from a small store so I was not expecting repeated emails related to the purchase and they really are not warranted. Normally I would have just accepted the product and probably bought a different one next time
The chopper is underwhelming and has several design flaws that have made using it difficult.
- First the blades, they are dull and mash food instead of cutting it. I know that a food chopper is not a chefs knife, however the blades should be sharp enough to cut through veggies, not smash them into a pulp. Cutting hard veggies like radishes worked great, trying to dice tomatoes or even onions was terrible
- The height/ size of the cutting area is to low, to dice an onion I had to cut it in half first and then cut it, however the blades would not cut through cleanly, resulting in a bunch of mashed onion, some cut onion, and a bunch of onion pieces stuck all around the side of the cutting area.
- the main assembly does not open, however food pieces still get in it regularly, so to clean the top out I have to press the plunger to get the blades extended, then reach in behind them to get to the food that is stuck in there. a clamshell design would allow cleaning without risking slicing myself
- while chopping the blades do not turn enough, often resulting in some pieces being caught and smashed into little bits while other pieces are untouched, this is very apparent around the outside
Overall I am not satisfied with he chopper as the majority of what I would use it for is dicing tomatoes (smashed), dicing onions (very inconsistent and messy), and cutting up fresh herbs (leaves them a sloppy mess)