- Buy 7 Native Spring Ergonomic Grater and Container Cheese Vegetable Slicers, Get 3 FREE! Add 10 to your cart. Enter code 8V9E8V53 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 Native Spring Ergonomic Grater and Container Cheese Vegetable Slicers, Get 2 FREE! Add 7 to your cart. Enter code S88L3YK9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Native Spring Ergonomic Grater and Container Cheese Vegetable Slicers, Get 1 FREE! Add 4 to your cart. Enter code XA45QKM4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Native Spring Ergonomic Grater and Container Cheese Vegetable Slicers, Save 15% Enter code NZ54Z22P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Native Spring 3 in 1 Ergonomic Grater and Container Cheese Vegetable Slicer with Interchangeable Stainless Steel Blades
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durable BPA-free plastic unit has a built-in removable base to catch, store and release food; FDA approved.
- High quality slim design with non-slip bottom to keep securely in place and conveniently fits in a drawer or cupboard when not in use.
- The handle design fits comfortably in your hand making it easy and safe to hold in place.
- Super sharp - coarse, medium and fine grating and slicing options allow you to choose your desired size and texture.
- Easy to clean with soap and water or put in dishwasher to easily eliminate the odors and food stains. Please see below for our Special offers! Makes a unique cooking gift.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Professional Box Grater, Stainless Steel with 4 Sides, Best for Parmesan Cheese, Vegetables, Ginger, XL Size
Box Grater, 4-Sided Stainless Steel Large 10-inch Grater for Parmesan Cheese, Ginger, Vegetables by Spring Chef
Prep Solutions by Progressive 2-Way Grate and Measure
Prepworks by Progressive Grater Set - 5 Piece
OXO Good Grips Box Grater
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Essentials_4_Healthy_Living||Spring Chef||Spring Chef||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Green||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||White||White||Silver|
Native Spring 3 in 1 Ergonomic Grater with Container has 3 Interchangeable Stainless Steel Blades that effortlessly allow you to grate and slice all types of hard & soft foods with speed, safety, and precision. It’s perfect for cheeses, carrots, potatoes and other food items. Multiple locking blades allow you to tailor the size & texture of your grated food. The container at the bottom catches & stores grated cheese or veggies with considerably less chaos helping you prepare food faster and easier for any occasion. Get this durable kitchen tool, which is perfect for any food preparation, by clicking on the "Add to cart" button now.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This little machine works, but it’s not my favorite grater. Why? I like to get the job of grating done quickly and clean up the grater quickly. Neither will happen with this machine.
First, the grater blades must be removed from the machine before grating, so step one is to select the blade you want and remove the other blades. Put the blade chosen in its frame and slide onto the machine.
Step 2 – Grate the item. However, if you need a cup of grated cheese, it won’t all fit into the tray, so you’ll have to empty the tray into a measuring cup more than once to get all the material you need.
Step 3 – Wash all the items, including the grater blade, the tray, the measuring cup, and wipe down the machine. Dry the items.
Step 4 – Reassemble the blades and tray for storage.
Wow. That’s more work and more time than I spend when I get out my one piece grater (with four different grating possibilities) and a flat plate to catch the grated material. When I cook, I want to get the job done as quickly and easily as possible. Although this grater is very modern looking, it requires more of my time and effort than using my old grater, so I would choose the old reliable rather than the new modern version.
Overall, this grater will probably appeal to the young cook, but the seasoned cook will probably choose a simpler grater.
Sample provided for impartial review.
This grater/slicer from Native Spring is a modern take on the old tried and true “knuckle-buster” from your mom’s kitchen. It is a plastic and silicon box with interchangeable blades and a little pull out drawer on the bottom. It works reasonably well over all and stores in a smaller space when you're done with it. One of the blades stays mounted the other two storage inside. There is a blade holder that slides and snaps into the main body then the blade snaps into it.
In my testing I used carrots and cucumber, didn't have any grating cheese, to run my tests. I peeled and halved a big carrot and grated on the big grater. My results aren't as pretty as the Amazon pics but I got grated carrot and some mess. It happens in grating. I'm not crazy about the little drawer at the bottom. I think it works better without it in place. I think the drawer gets overwhelmed too quickly and just take it out and put it aside. Now you can do some serious grating. Now, the grates and the blades are sharp so be careful, this isn't a tool for kids.
I slices a cucumber and got mostly nice round this slices. See my above statement on that drawer thing. This little cutter can make short work of a typical cucumber. One thing I noticed when prepping the blades was with the blades out the main body will tip over. So be cautious of that. I like the silicone grip with the thumb detent. I can get a good grip and that helps the grating/slicing motions. Over all this is a pretty good replacement for the old school grater but I think I'd still like an option for an open bottom so I can do a lot of grating with out having to dump the load. Nothing is perfect but this is pretty darn good. It also cleaned up fairly easily and the carrots didn't stain anything, I liked that a lot.
This product was provided at or nearly no cost for the purpose of evaluation and review.