- Buy 7 Native Spring Cocktail Muddlers and Get 3 FREE! Enter code FRR4SL5Y at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 Native Spring Cocktail Muddlers and Get 2 FREE! Enter code TT4NS4SN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 Native Spring Cocktail Muddlers and Get 1 FREE! Enter code 3BUX6JJI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Cocktail Muddlers, Save 15% Enter code TLLY6B2V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Native Spring Drink Muddler Stainless Steel Mojito Bar Tool with Nylon Tip
- Low Return Rate: 33% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bar muddler"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You can now crush and pulverize like a pro - grips your fruit, herbs and spices so they don't fly or squirt away.
- Features the rounded stainless steel end to use to gently muddle fragile herbs to avoid pulverized and bitter result.
- Crushes citrus with authority to extract the aromatic oils from their zests. Long enough to reach to the bottom of your taller cocktail glasses.
- Approximately size 9", long enough to reach to the bottom of your taller cocktail glasses.
- This is food safe and sanitary as it doesn't transfer flavors and odors. Please see below for our Special offers!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Always hold your glass or shaker in place
Before you get started:
Don't muddle in a shaker or cup that has a plastic bottom because they will crack even if you are not adding a lot of pressure on the Muddler.
Muddle your fresh herbs and or fruit before adding ice, this way you reduce the risk of diluting your drink.
The three black rings at the top of the muddler may slip off, but they are for decoration purposes only. You can easily remove or leave on.
Using Fresh Herbs
Use a twist motion when you are going to Muddle fruit.
Remember when using Fresh Herbs you don't want to "smash" or "crush" . You simply want to press to extract their natural flavors and aromas.
Your fresh herbs should not be turned into mush.
The ending result will be a perfectly made cocktail. Sit back and enjoy! Don't forget to show off your bartending skills at your next BBQ or get-together!
**Dishwasher safe however, we recommend hand wash
Compare with similar items
10 Inch Cocktail Muddler (Stainless Steel) and Mixing Spoon with Cocktail Recipes (eBook)
8" Long Stainless Steel Cocktail Muddlers by HQY, Muddler
Cocktail Muddler - Stainless Steel - Grooved Nylon Head - Create Delicious Refreshing Cocktails by Decodyne.
OXO SteeL Muddler with Non-Scratch Nylon Head and Soft Non-Slip Grip
Professional Drink Muddler - The Best Bar Tool for Old Fashioned & Mojito by Barvivo - Muddle & Mix the Perfect Cocktail Right at Home Using This 8" Muddler Stainless Steel w/ Grooved Nylon Head.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Essentials_4_Healthy_Living||Cresimo||HQY Kitchen Tools||Gifts and Gadgets Online||Amazon.com||Barvivo|
|Color||Brushed Stainless Steel||Silver||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Silver, Grey|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was not expecting to get this much for the price, and it also looks good on the bar/mixing station.
I even used it for canning pickles/vegetables/sauerkraut as a tamper.
Even the packaging was a surprise, taped ends and all.