|Fits as expected||
Natori Womens Element Full Fit Memory Convertible Contour Bra
|Price:||$36.74 - $68.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Fabric: 76% Nylon, 24% Spandex; Mesh: 87% Nylon, 13% Lycra
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Full fit coverage memory foam contour pads mold to your body
- Stabilized tricot liner is laminated to the inside of the center gore
- Straps can be worn regular or criss cross
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our updated memory foam is as sophisticated as you are. Convertible straps, supportive back and embossed cups for the utmost personal comfort and support.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008CLN344
- Item model number: 736046
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are a 34 or more band size and up to a DD cup I really recommend the Bali One Smooth U-back underwire bra. It's got light padding for modesty, is pretty true to size in the band and the cup, the straps are set not too narrow and not too wide, it doesn't cut in under the arms, etc. I used to wear this bra and wish they made it in my new (yay for hormones, right?!) size- it would make bra shopping so much easier! Good luck!
Note: It's always really hard to find bras in my size, that I like, so this was a welcomed surprise.
The top trimmed edge of the cups tends to push inward, but that varies with movement, and is not noticeable under a T-shirt.
I have not tried the convertible feature. I own front closure racerback bras that are uncomfortable, so this bra should work as it is comfortable now.